- 1 PUTNAM LODGE
- 2 REFERENCES IN GRAND LODGE PROCEEDINGS
Location: East Cambridge
Chartered By: Winslow Lewis
Charter Date: 12/13/1855 V-601
Precedence Date: 12/14/1854
Current Status: merged into Moses Michael Hays Lodge, 07/27/1978.
- Ezra Ripley, 1854-1855
- John H. Leighton, 1856-1858, 1863, 1865
- Jeremiah W. Smallidge, 1859
- P. Stearns Davis, 1860-1862
- Daniel P. Cummings, 1864
- Henry B. Leighton, 1866-1867
- Thomas Chaffee, 1868
- John W. Whitaker, 1869
- Charles Pierce, 1870
- Charles R. Atwood, 1871-1872
- Benjamin F. Atwood, 1873-1874
- George H. Carter, 1875-1876
- David Wilcox, 1877
- John C. Bullard, 1878-1879
- Henry K. Appleton, Jr., 1880
- Walter W. Pike, 1881-1882
- Edward F. Adams, 1883-1884
- Charles Davis, 1885-1886
- Silas E. Buck, 1887
- George H. Munroe, 1888-1889; Mem
- Charles A. Austin, 1890-1891
- Charles P. Cummings, 1892
- Frank E. Shaw, 1893
- Edward B. Dale, 1894-1895
- William R. Blackman, 1896-1897
- Frank H. Willard, 1898-1899
- William H. Gray, 1899-1900
- Ambrose E. Saunders, 1901-1902
- David Fudge, 1903-1904
- Fred H. Smith, 1905-1906
- Edward J. Fudge, 1907-1908
- Alvah F. Dole, 1909-1910
- J. Edwin Fairbain, 1911-1912
- Joseph A. Lincoln, 1913-1914
- Irving C. Langley, 1915-1916; N
- Enoch B. Robertson, 1917-1918
- George M. Patterson, 1919-1920
- Clarence P. Yeaton, 1921
- Hugh E. Allen, 1922-1923
- James L. Meehan, 1924-1925
- James A. Cartwright, 1926-1927; N
- Albert J. Beach, 1928-1929
- Frank E. McIntyre, 1930-1931; N
- Ernest W. Johnson, 1932-1933
- Herbert A. Rice, 1934
- Arthur L. Hanscom, 1935
- William T. Taylor, 1936
- Raymond S. Yeaton, 1937
- Henry L. Fowler, 1938
- John C. Younglof, 1939
- Burton H. Rice, 1940
- Leonard A. Stevenson, 1941
- Francis W. Lindstrom, 1942
- Edward M. Page, 1943
- Paul Amos Ringland, 1944
- Thomas B. McAnaul, 1945
- Lancelot Farmer, 1946
- James E. Young, 1947
- Walter F. Graves, 1948
- Clarence G. Jones, 1949
- Chris M. Porter, 1950
- Charles M. Kimball, 1951
- Lawrence D. Watson, 1952
- Herman J. Modest, 1953
- Aram H. Boyadjian, 1954
- Howard R. Jones, 1955
- Paul Albert Ringland, 1956
- Frank E. Rudzinsky, 1957, 1978
- Ira J. H. Habershian, 1958
- Stanley H. Halperin, 1959, 1976
- Albert C. Tashian, 1960
- Henry D. Egdall, 1961
- Gregory H. Adamian, 1962
- Peter Amershadian, 1963, 1974
- Nathaniel Roossin, 1964
- Gilbert A. Kaplan, 1965
- Morris H. Sidman, 1966
- George C. Clap, 1967
- Marshall C. Slater, 1968
- Stanley G. Winer, 1969; SN
- Meyer Levetin, 1970
- Holger J. Sorenson, Jr., 1971
- Arnold D. Shafferman, 1972, 1975
- Samuel Seeche, 1973
- Alan Sidman, 1977
REFERENCES IN GRAND LODGE PROCEEDINGS
- Petition for Dispensation: 1855 12/14/1854
- Petition for Charter: 1856
- Consolidation Petition (with Moses Michael Hays Lodge): 1978
VISITS BY GRAND MASTER
- 1856 (Lewis; Constitution of Lodge and installation; Special Communication; Address)
- 1874 (Nickerson)
- 1899 (Hutchinson)
- 1900 (Gallagher)
- 1910 (Flanders; corner stone laying; Special Communication)
- 1911 (Flanders)
- 1919 (L. Abbott)
- 1929 (H. Dean; 75th Anniversary, Special Communication)
- 1953 (Roy)
- 1954 (W. Johnson; Centenary, Special Communication)
- 1964 (Osgood; Irving C. Langley Night)
- 1978 (Melanson; Consolidation; Special Communication)
75TH ANNIVERSARY HISTORY, DECEMBER 1929
From Proceedings, Page 1929-266:
By R. W. James A. Cartwright.
In attempting to write the history of Putnam Lodge, I thought, with the complete records running back to the date of its inception in 1854, that the task would be very simple. Upon examination I found subjects of historical value very lightly mentioned and passed as just current events.
I shall briefly state a few of the events of interest during the first years of outstanding importance, but even these are not all clearly recorded.
The first meeting of Putnam Lodge was held in Odd Fellows Hall, East Cambridge, on Tuesday evening December 19th, 1854. Ezra Ripley was presiding officer and there were 43 signers of the by-laws.
The stated meeting day of the month was the third Tuesday and remained so until July 15th, 1856.
At the regular meeting held May 15, 1855, St. John's Lodge, of Boston, presented the Lodge with officers' aprons. This presentation was made by Bro. Benj. Dean. During the first year Putnam Lodge held seventeen regular and special meetings.
Wor. Ezra Ripley held office for two years and on January 15,1856, John H. Leighton, Junior Warden, was elected Master and installed in office by Most Worshipful Winslow Lewis, Jr., and the records simply state that Putnam Lodge was then dedicated.
During the following years little of note can be obtained from the records, but I cannot pass by one date of importance as our records later show.
On December 15, 1856, the application of P. Stearns Davis was received and he was elected December 19, 1856. He was raised to the Sublime Degree of Master Mason February 16, 1857, and admitted a member by ballot March 16, 1857. On Dec. 19, 1859 he was elected Master.
His two years of service to Putnam Lodge passed by without events of importance. At the close of his service it was announced at the regular meeting on December 16, 1861, that four of the Brethren were then in service of the United States and were as follows:
- Anson P. Hooker, Surgeon 26th Regt. Mass. Vol.
- Atherton H. Stevens, Jr., Capt. Co. D. 1st Regt. Mass. Cavalry
- Ezra Ripley, 1st Lieut. 29th Mass. Regt. Newport News, Va., and
- George Nelson Bennett, Private Co. D. 1st Regt. Mass. Volunteers.
The announcement was made by Wor. P. Stearns Davis, who himself later appeared in the service of our country and with great credit to both Country and his Masonic duties. He served as Col. of the 39th Regt. -Mass. Vol. and while in camp in .Maryland formed a Masonic club and later petitioned the Grand Lodge of Mass. for the privilege to organize an Army Lodge in his regiment. The Lodge was later formed and Wor. P. Stearns Davis was its first Master. It was known as Army Lodge No. 8. Col. Davis served his country for two years and was wounded at Petersburg, Va., and died in July, 1864. The square and compasses used for Lodge work in the Army Lodge were at the death of Bro. Davis presented to Putnam Lodge by Henry B. Leighton.
During the years of 1863 and '64 Putnam Lodge lost many of its members who were in the service of their country, among them being Ezra Ripley, our first Master. He passed away on a hospital boat near Vicksburg. lie now lies in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery, Concord, and the grave is marked by a stone presented by Putnam Lodge. In April of 1865 when the Union Army was entering Richmond, Va., it was Maj. A. H. Stevens, one of our members, acting as Provost Marshal, whose first thought was for the women and children and preserving of the Masonic Apartments. It was Maj. Stevens who raised the first American Flag over the State Capitol, the first that had floated there since the outbreak of the war. The Masons of Richmond in a letter to Putnam Lodge expressed their appreciation of his actions and termed him an angel from heaven.
The Great War over Putnam Lodge again settled down to its regular duties and passed along for the next two years without events of historical value.
On the evening of January 18th, 1875, Bro. Edward Reader, Jr., proposed a candidate for the degrees by the name of Walter Winward and he was accepted February 15, 1875. He was raised to the Sublime Degree of Master Mason April 19, 1875. Bro. Winward was installed Tyler of our Lodge December 18, 1881, and has faithfully served in.thai position up to the present date and it is expected that Walter will serve in that office for many years to come. During the 48 years of service Walter lias been absent from his post on only two occasions.
Before becoming a member of Putnam Lodge lie had faithfully served his country in her hours of great need. In the year 1924 Bro. Winward was awarded a Henry Price Medal by the Grand Master of Masons in Massachusetts.
I shall now pass on to the final twenty-five years of our Masonic history. On Wednesday evening December 14, 1904, a special meeting was called by Wor. David Fudge for the purpose of celebrating the fiftieth anniversary and services were held at the M. E. Church, corner of Cambridge and Third Sts.
The year 1905 started well for the Lodge and on March 20 a committee reported plans for the establishment of a charity fund. These plans were accepted on April 17th. September of this year saw the starting of a Life Membership Fund. This Fund has shown steady growth and at present is one of our great assets.
At the regular meeting December 18, 1905, the officers were installed by Rt. Wor. Walter C. Wardwell, and two months later our good friend Wardwell was elected our first Honorary Member. Bro. Wardwell presented the Lodge a gavel of historical value, the head being made from a piece of wood taken from the Washington Elm and the handle taken from the home of Oliver Wendell Holmes.
Regular and special meetings of the Lodge were held and nothing of value to history took place until June 1908, at which time an invitation was received by the Lodge to share in the purchase of the Woodbridge property, the site of our present Masonic Apartments. On Sept. 18th, 1911, Putnam Lodge held its first meeting in the new Temple at 1950 Mass. Ave., and received Rt. Wor. George H. Monroe on the occasion of his official visitation. Rt. Wor. Bro. Munroe had received this honorable appointment from the Grand Master Dec. 27, 1909.
At the regular meeting held October 16, 1911, the Lodge was honored by a fraternal visit from Most Wor. Dana J. Flanders who expressed pleasure in seeing the new Temple in complete form, he having laid the corner-stone about a year before.
On Sunday, April 14. 1912, a special communication of Putnam Lodge was held for the purpose of celebrating a .Memorial Service for our departed Brethren. Two hundred members answered the call for the meeting.
At the meeting held in May, 1913, the Lodge added the second name to its honorary roll, it being that of Rt. Wor. Frederic L. Putnam, then Grand Lecturer of the Grand Lodge.
The September meeting of Putnam Lodge in 1914 recorded the visit of Rt. Wor. Edmund S. Young accompanied by Wor. Alvah F. Dole as Marshal, and we were again honored by a Grand Lodge officer.
The years 1917 and '18 saw many of the members of Putnam Lodge again answering the call of their country and many saw service of honorable mention.
This now brings us to the close of our offerings to this great Masonic Fraternity and the closing years saw one more distinguished Mason added to our list of Honorary Members it being that of Rt. Wor. Arthur Earl Fisk, District Deputy for the 2nd Masonic District during the years 1924 and '25.
During the term of office of Rt. Wor. Arthur W. Coolidge one of the Past Masters of Putnam Lodge was honored by being appointed District Deputy Grand, Secretary.
On Dec. 27th, 1928, Most Wor. Herbert W. Dean honored Wor. James A. Cartwright with the appointment of District Deputy Grand Master, this being the second honor of this kind to come to us in our service of 75 years.
This history now brings up to the occasion we are now celebrating and it is with great hopes that Putnam Lodge will renew its endeavors to start out on another section of its work with that goal of 100 years ahead, and on that celebration may we all meet and be of service to our Lodge and our great Fraternity.
CENTENARY HISTORY, DECEMBER 1954
From Proceedings, Page 1954-257:
by Worshipful William T. Taylor.
In attempting to write the history of Putnam Lodge, I thought with the complete records running back to the date of its inception in 1854, that the task would be very simple. Upon examination, however, I found subjects of historical value mentioned very lightly and passed on as just current events. I shall state just a few of the outstanding important events of interest which took place during the first few years of its inception, but even these are not all clearly recorded.
After a few preliminary meetings by a handful of interested Masons, the Lodge was brought out of its embryonic state, and the first meeting took place in Odd Fellows Hall, East Cambridge, Massachusetts, on Tuesday evening, December 19, 1884. Brother Ezra Ripley, one of the leading figures in the movement, was appointed presiding Officer for the time being. By-laws were drawn up, voted and passed upon and signed by forty-three Masons present. It was decided at that time to name the Lodge in honor of Gen. Israel Putnam, the famous Revolutionary hero. It was also decided to hold the stated meeting on the third Thursday of each month, and so it remained until July 15, 1856.
During the first year of its existence, Putnam Lodge held seventeen regular and special meetings. When the Lodge finally settled down, Bro. Ezra Ripley was duly elected to be its first Worshipful Master. He held office for two years. Wor. Ezra Ripley was succeeded by Bro. John H. Leighton, Jr., who was acting Junior Warden, and he was installed in office by Most Worshipful Winslow Lewis, Jr.; and the recorded notations simply state that the Lodge was then duly dedicated. During the following years little of note can be obtained from the records. But I cannot pass by one date of importance as our records later show.
On December 15, 1856, the application of P. Stearns Davis was received, and he was elected on December 19, 1856, and raised to the sublime degree of Master Mason on February 16, 1857, admitted a member by ballot March 16, 1857, and on December 19, 1859, was elected to be Master of the Lodge. His two years as Master seemed to have passed by without any events of particular importance. At the close of his term, however, it was announced at the regular meeting on December 16, 1861, that four of the Brethren were in the Armed Services of our country, namely: Bro. Anson P. Hooker, Surgeon, 26th Regt. Mass. Vol., Bro. Atherton H. Stearns, Jr., Capt. Co. D, 1st Regt. Mass. Cavalry, Bro. Ezra Ripley, 1st Lieut. 29th Mass. Regt. stationed at Newport News, Virginia, and Bro. George Nelson Bennett, Private Co. D. 1st Regt. Mass. Vol. This announcement was made by Wor. C. Stearns Davis, who himself later joined the service of our country and served with great credit both to the country and to the Masonic Fraternity. He served as Colonel to the 39th Mass. Regt. Vol. While in camp in Maryland, he formed a Masonic Club and later petitioned the Grand Lodge of Massachusetts for the privilege of organizing an Army Lodge in his regiment. This Lodge was later formed, and Wor. Bro. Stearns became its first Worshipful Master. It was known as Army Lodge No. 8. Col. Davis served his country well for two years, until he was mortally wounded at the Battle of Petersburg and died on July 12, 1864.
The Square and Compasses used for Lodge work by the Army Lodge were, after the death of Wor. Bro. Davis, presented to Putnam Lodge by Bro. Henry B. Leighton.
In April of 1865, when the Union Army was entering Richmond, Virginia, Major A. H. Stearns, one of our members, was appointed Provost Marshal for Gen. Grant's forces. His first thoughts on entering the City and taking over his new duties were for the safety and welfare of the women and children of the fallen City and preserving the interests of the local Masonic Lodges. It was Major Stearns who raised the Stars and Stripes over the State Capitol, the first that was raised since the outbreak of the war. The Masons of Richmond, at a later date, sent a letter to Putnam Lodge, expressing their appreciation of his actions, and termed him an angel from heaven.
During the years of 1863 and 1864, Putnam Lodge lost many of its members to enemy action. Among them was our first Worshipful Master, Ezra Ripley. He passed away on a hospital boat near Vicksburg, Mississippi. He now lies in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery at Concord, Massachusetts, and the grave is marked with a stone presented by Putnam Lodge. It has been my privilege to visit his grave several times during the years gone by on Memorial Days and place suitable floral tributes on his resting place.
The great war over, Putnam Lodge again settled down to its regular duties and passed along for the next ten years with no events of particular interest. On the evening of January 18, 1875, Bro. Edward Reader, Jr., proposed a candidate for the degrees by the name of Walter Winward, who was accepted February 15, 1875, and raised to the sublime degree of Master Mason on April 19, 1875. He served faithfully as Tyler of the Lodge up to the time of his death on February 3, 1932. During his fifty-one years of service to the Lodge in that position, Walter was absent from his duties on only two occasions, with the exception of the time he was confined during his last illness. Before becoming a member of Putnam Lodge, he had faithfully served his country in her hour of need. During the course of the conflict it was his privilege to come in contact with .Wor. Ezra Ripley several times, the last time being just two weeks prior to Ezra's death. In the year 1924, Bro. Winward was awarded a Henry Price Medal by the Grand Master of Masons in Massachusetts.
On Wednesday evening, December 14, 1904, a special meeting was called by Wor. David Fudge for the purpose of celebrating the fiftieth anniversary of the founding of the Lodge. Services were held at the Methodist Episcopal Church at the corner of Cambridge and Third Streets, East Cambridge.
I shall now pass on to the third twenty-fifth year period of our Masonic history. The year 1905 started well for the Lodge, and on March 20th of that year a committee reported plans for the establishment of a Charity Fund. These plans were accepted on April 17. September of the same year saw the starting of the Life Membership Fund. This Fund showed a steady and healthy growth from year to year and proved a great asset to the Lodge when the need arrived, especially during the times of the long and painful depression of the thirties. At our regular meeting December 18, 1905, the officers of Putnam Lodge were installed by Right Worshipful Walter C. Wardwell, who was also a Past Mayor of our City. Two months later, our good friend Walter was elected our first Honorary Member. At that meeting he presented the Lodge a gavel of historic value, the head being made from a piece of wood taken from the Washington Elm and the handle taken from the home of Oliver Wendell Holmes.
Regular and special meetings were held, but nothing of value to history took place until June 1908, at which time an invitation was received by Putnam Lodge to share in the purchase of the Woodbridge property located on Massachusetts Avenue, North Cambridge, the site of our present Masonic apartments. This invitation was evidently accepted and carried to a successful conclusion, because, a little over three years later, Putnam Lodge held its first meeting in the new Temple on the evening of September 18, 1911. At that meeting the Lodge was paid a fraternal visit by another one of our members, Right Worshipful George H. Munroe, District Deputy Grand Master for the Boston Second District. He received his appointment from Most Worshipful Dana J. Flanders on December 27, 1909.
At the regular meeting held the following month, on October 16, 1911, the Lodge was honored by a fraternal visit from Most Worshipful Dana J. Flanders, who expressed pleasure at seeing the new Temple in complete form, he having laid the corner-stone the previous year.
At a meeting held in May, 1913, the Lodge added a second name to its Honor Roll, it being that of Right Worshipful Frederic L. Putnam, the Grand Lecturer of the Grand Lodge.
The September meeting of Putnam Lodge in 1914 recorded the visit of Right Worshipful Edward S. Young, accompanied by Worshipful Alvah F. Dole, and so we were again honored by the appointment of a Grand Lodge Officer.
The fateful years of 1917 and 1918 again saw many of the members of Putnam Lodge answering the call to the colors, and many saw service in action overseas and served with distinction and honor.
The years following the first World War were distinguished mostly by an increased interest in the Fraternity as a whole, which was reflected by an influx of new members. Putnam Lodge showed a steady and healthy growth which continued until the world-wide depression slowed down activities to a minimum. The closing years of our third quarter of a century saw one more distinguished Mason added to our list of Honorary Members, being that of Right Worshipful Arthur Earl Fiske, District Deputy Grand Master for the Second Masonic District during the years 1924 and 1925.
During the terms of Right Worshipful George B. Colesworthy, Putnam Lodge was again honored by the appointment of Right Worshipful Irving C. Langley to serve as District Deputy Grand Secretary.
During the term of Right Worshipful Arthur W. Coolidge, we were honored once more by the appointment of Wor. James L. Meehan to service as District Deputy Grand Secretary. Wor. Bro. Meehan served only a few months. He passed away after a short illness and funeral services were held in the Masonic Temple.
On December 27, 1928, Most Worshipful Herbert W. Dean honored the Lodge by appointing Wor. James W. Cartwright to serve as District Deputy Grand Master for the district, this being the second honor of this kind to come to the Lodge since its inception.
This now brings us up to the seventy-fifth anniversary of the founding of the Lodge, which was celebrated in a manner befitting the occasion. Two evenings were set aside to honor the event and were attended by many distinguished Masons, among them being the Most Worshipful Grand Master, Herbert W. Dean, accompanied by a full suite.
The fourth quarter century was barely under way when the fateful rumblings of the depression began to rear its ugly head. The stock market crash and all of its attending evils left us more or less bewildered. Uncertainty and apprehension began to grip the country. The failure of the banks and the collapse of business in general added to the confusion.
Freemasonry, however, prepared to meet the situation with courage and fortitude. The foundations of our Fraternity were built to withstand the shock of adversity. Putnam Lodge trimmed its sails and made preparations to weather the storm. Under the direction of capable officers, and with the help of our loyal members, Putnam Lodge carried on and came through.
During the next few years of the depression, nothing much of historical importance took place until, in 1933, Wor. Frank Mclntyre was appointed District Deputy Grand Master for the Second Boston Masonic District by Most Worshipful Curtis Chipman, this making the third honor of its kind to come to Putnam Lodge.
The remaining years of the depression during the thirties saw Putnam Lodge struggling through with activities somewhat curtailed but always with an alert attitude and an optimistic eye to the future.
In 1940 our Wor. John Younglof was appointed District Deputy Grand Marshal by Right Worshipful Robert Sanford, adding another honor for the Lodge.
Then came the horror of Pearl Harbor and our entry into the second World War on December 7, 1941.
The events that followed were understandable. Putnam Lodge responded in a manner befitting its traditions. Brethren after Brethren found themselves responding to the call, and many distinguished themselves with honor and glory. The war being over, Putnam Lodge again settled down to its regular routine. Activities were resumed with renewed vigor. New committees were formed consisting of an Entertainment and a Service Committee which gave to the members a service that was both worthy and beneficial.
New members gave the Lodge an impetus to our activities. Membership increased almost to the point of our peak of the mid-twenties. In 1950 the Lodge was honored again by the appointment of Wor. Clarence Jones by Right Worshipful Ralph Cohen to serve as District Deputy Grand Secretary for the Second Boston Masonic District.
During the latter part of 1954 our Lodge received another honor in the appointment of our Secretary, Wor. Irving C. Langley, to be District Deputy Grand Master for the Second Boston Masonic District by Most Worshipful Whitfield W. Johnson, making this the fourth honor thus given.
Right Worshipful Irving C. Langley in turn appointed our Past Master, Wor. Lawrence D. Watson, to serve as his District Deputy Grand Marshal.
As we are just about to celebrate our one hundredth anniversary, we have received the sad news that on September 21, 1954, our beloved Right Worshipful Frank E. Mclntyre passed away. Just twenty-five years ago Worshipful Frank E. Mclntyre was presiding Master at our seventy-fifth anniversary. Also, on October 29, 1954, Bro. Herman Blum passed on. Brother Blum was raised October 16, 1944, and soon after helped organize the Entertainment and Service Committees that performed such remarkable service to the Lodge and its membership under his chairmanship.
This history now brings us up to the occasion which we are now celebrating, and it is with great hopes that Putnam Lodge will renew its endeavors to start out on another period of its work with the goal of one hundred twenty-five years ahead; and on that celebration may we all meet and be of service to the Lodge and to our great Fraternity.
- 1940 (Reduction of fees authorized, 1940-266)
GRAND LODGE OFFICERS
- James A. Cartwright, DDGM, District 2 (Boston), 1929, 1930; N
- Irving C. Langley, DDGM, District 2 (Boston), 1954, 1955; N
- Frank E. McIntire, DDGM, District 2 (Boston), 1934, 1935; N
- George H. Munroe, DDGM, District 2 (Cambridge), 1911, 1912; Memorial
- Stanley G. Winer, DDGM, District 2 (Boston), 1990, 1991; SN
SPECIAL MEETING, APRIL 1919
From New England Craftsman, Vol. XIV, No. 7, April 1919, Page 227:
On the evening of April 21, 1919, Putnam Lodge of Cambridge was honored by the presence of the Most Wor. Grand Master Bro. Leon M. Abbott, accompanied by Rt. Wor. Edward N. West, Grand Marshal and Rt. Wor. Herbert M. Chase, D. D. G. M. for the Second District. Closely following a six o'clock dinner, the lodge was called to order by Wor. George M. Patterson and the Most Wor. Grand Master was introduced by the Wor. Edward B. Dale of Putnam Lodge.
During the evening two Henry Price medals were presented, one each to Bro. Alonzo B. Falls and Bro. Charles E. Simpson, who had been members of the craft for over 50 years.
The M. M. degree was duly conferred on four candidates, the Past Masters occupying the following stations:
- W. M. Wor. Edward J. Fudge, 1907-1908
- S. W. Wor. Edward B. Dale, 1884-1885
- S. W. Wor. Alvah F. Dole, 1909-1910
- S. W. Wor. Joseph A. Lincoln, 1913-1914
- S. D. Wor. Irving C. Langley, 1915-1916
- Mar. Wor. Enoch B. Robertson 1917-1918
The curator for this page is Brother Keith MacKinnon. Please direct informational updates and questions to him.