JEREMY GRIDLEY, Grand Master
- 01/12: I-66.
- 04/11: I-67.
- Lodges represented: Master's, First, Second, Marblehead
- I-67: "Upon a motion made by our Bro Robert Williams to relieve those Brothers that were burnt out at the Great Fire in Boston March 20th past Voted that the Consideration thereof be referr'd to the next Quarterly Communication."
- I-68: Votes on finances
- 07/11: I-68.
- 10/10: I-68.
- 12/27: I-69 (at British Coffee House).
- I-69: "Our Right Worshipful Jeremy Gridley Esq Grand Master summoned the Brethren to Attend him at the Brittish Coffee House in King Street where He Held a Grand Lodge and the Day was celebrated as usual."
- I-69: List of Brothers in attendance.
LIST OF LODGES IN ST. JOHN'S GRAND LODGE JURISDICTION: 1760
|2||Portsmouth (N.H.)||St. John's (Portsmouth)||06/24/1736|
|4||Newfoundland||St. John's, Newfoundland||12/24/1746|
|6||Newport, Rhode Island||St. John's Newport||12/27/1749|
|7||Halifax, Nova Scotia||Halifax||07/19/1750|
|8||Annapolis, Maryland||Annapolis, Maryland||08/12/1750|
|9||New Haven, Connecticut||Hiram||11/12/1750|
|10||New London, Connecticut||Lodge at New London||01/12/1753|
|11||Middletown, Connecticut||St. John's, Middletown||02/04/1754|
|12||Crown Point, New York||Lake George Army Lodge||05/13/1756|
|13||Providence, Rhode Island||St. John's, Cranston||01/18/1757|
|14||Louisbourg, Acadia||Louisbourg Army||11/13/1758|
|15||Newport, Rhode Island||Master's, Newport||03/20/1759|
|16||Crown Point, New York||Crown Point Army||04/13/1759|
|17||Marblehead||Lodge at Marblehead||03/25/1760|
OTHER LODGES IN MASSACHUSETTS: 1760
|1||Boston||Lodge of St. Andrew||11/30/1756 Chartered by the Grand Lodge of Scotland|