JEREMY GRIDLEY, Grand Master
- 01/07: I-70.
- 04/08: I-70.
- Lodges represented: Master's, First, Second
- Lodges listed: Newport, New London, Crown Point, New Haven, St. John's, Middletown, St. John's, Providence, Annapolis, Maryland, "Surranam"
- I-71: committee to wait upon those Brethren who do not Frequent Lodges.
- I-71: committee to collect for Feast of St. John the Baptist.
- I-71: "Voted That it be, and it is hereby recommended & Ordered by the Grand Master that no Member of a Regular constituted Lodge in Boston do appear at the Meeting (or Lodge so Call'd) of Scotts Masons in Boston not. being Regularly constituted in the Opinion of this Lodge."
- 07/10: I-72.
- 10/09: I-73
- Lodges represented: Master's, First, Second, Crown Point.
- I-74: GT to purchase "the newest Book of the Constitutions."
- I-74: "Voted That the Masters of the several Lodges do bring a List of the Names of their Members or Visitors that have paid Charity since the Institution by the Grand Lodge the Next Quarterly Communication."
- I-74: "Voted That for the Future every Master that shall bring Charity to the Grand Lodge Shall Lay before the Lodge a List of the names of those persons who paid Charity with the Sum each Person Subscribed."
- I-74: Vote to celebrate the Feast of St. John the Evangelist at British Coffee House.
- 06/24: I-72; Roxbury.
- I-72: "Being the Feast of St. John Baptist Our Right Worshipful Bro Jeremy Gridley Esq Grand Master summons'd the Brethren to attend him at the Grey Hound Tavern in Roxbury, where He held a Grand Lodge, & the Day was celebrated as usual."
- I-72: List of attendees.
- 12/29: I-74; British Coffee House, Boston.
- I-74: "St. John the Evangelist Day being on Saturday The Right Worshipful Grand Master appointed this day for the Celebration of the Feast at Bro Ballards at the British Coffee House where He Held a Grand Lodge and the Day was spent as usual."
- I-74: List of attendees.
LIST OF LODGES IN ST. JOHN'S GRAND LODGE JURISDICTION: 1761
|2||Portsmouth (N.H.)||St. John's (Portsmouth)||06/24/1736|
|4||Newfoundland||St. John's, Newfoundland||12/24/1746|
|6||Newport, Rhode Island||St. John's Newport||12/27/1749|
|7||Halifax, Nova Scotia||Halifax||07/19/1750|
|8||Annapolis, Maryland||Annapolis, Maryland||08/12/1750|
|9||New Haven, Connecticut||Hiram||11/12/1750|
|10||New London, Connecticut||Lodge at New London||01/12/1753|
|11||Middletown, Connecticut||St. John's, Middletown||02/04/1754|
|12||Crown Point, New York||Lake George Army Lodge||05/13/1756|
|13||Providence, Rhode Island||St. John's, Cranston||01/18/1757|
|14||Louisbourg, Acadia||Louisbourg Army||11/13/1758|
|15||Newport, Rhode Island||Master's, Newport||03/20/1759|
|16||Crown Point, New York||Crown Point Army||04/13/1759|
|17||Marblehead||Lodge at Marblehead||03/25/1760|
OTHER LODGES IN MASSACHUSETTS: 1761
|1||Boston||Lodge of St. Andrew||11/30/1756 Chartered by the Grand Lodge of Scotland|