JEREMY GRIDLEY, Grand Master
- 01/12: I-58.
- 04/13: I-59.
- Lodges represented: Master's, First, Second
- I-59: Granting of Charter to Louisbourg Lodge (dated 11/13/1758).
- I-60: Copy of Lake George Lodge Charter (dated 05/13/1756).
- I-61: Copy of Providence Lodge Charter (dated 01/18/1757).
- I-62: Granting of Charter to Newport Masters' Lodge (dated 03/20/1759).
- I-63: Granting of Charter to Crown Point Lodge (dated 04/13/1759).
- 07/13: I-64.
- 10/12: I-65.
- 06/26: I-63; Roxbury.
- I-63: "St. John the Baptist day being a Sunday, Our Right Worshipfull Brother Jeremy Gridley Esqr. Grand Master notified the Brethren in the Publick Prints that he should Celebrate the Feast of St. John the Baptist at the House of Mr. John Gratons at the Grey Hound Tavern in Roxbury where the Deputy Grand Master Held a Grand Lodge (the Grand Master being at Portsmouth) and the day was Celebrated as usual.
- I-63: List of Brothers in attendance.
- 12/27: I-65; at Royal Exchange Tavern.
- I-65: Being the Feast of S4. John the Evangelist Our Right Worshipfull Jeremy Gridley Esqr. Grand Master Summon'd the Brethren to attend him at the Royal Exchange Tavern in King street Boston where was held a Grand Lodge and the Feast was Celebrated as Usual."
LIST OF LODGES IN ST. JOHN'S GRAND LODGE JURISDICTION: 1759
|2||Portsmouth (N.H.)||St. John's (Portsmouth)||06/24/1736|
|4||Newfoundland||St. John's, Newfoundland||12/24/1746|
|6||Newport, Rhode Island||St. John's Newport||12/27/1749|
|7||Halifax, Nova Scotia||Halifax||07/19/1750|
|8||Annapolis, Maryland||Annapolis, Maryland||08/12/1750|
|9||New Haven, Connecticut||Hiram||11/12/1750|
|10||New London, Connecticut||Lodge at New London||01/12/1753|
|11||Middletown, Connecticut||St. John's, Middletown||02/04/1754|
|12||Crown Point, New York||Lake George Army Lodge||05/13/1756|
|13||Providence, Rhode Island||St. John's, Cranston||01/18/1757|
|14||Louisbourg, Acadia||Louisbourg Army||11/13/1758|
|15||Newport, Rhode Island||Master's, Newport||03/20/1759|
|16||Crown Point, New York||Crown Point Army||04/13/1759|
OTHER LODGES IN MASSACHUSETTS: 1759
|1||Boston||Lodge of St. Andrew||11/30/1756 Chartered by the Grand Lodge of Scotland|