JEREMY GRIDLEY, Grand Master
Robert Jenkins, Deputy Grand Master
- 01/13: I-53.
- Lodges represented: Master's, First, Second, St. John's Newport
- I-54: Appointment and election of new Grand Officers.
- I-54: Payments and accounts.
- I-54: Committee appointed on "DeCoster's Petition." Note: this is the first mention of the petition by Bro. Isaac DeCoster from the Lodge of St. Andrew to establish regular relations between that lodge and the St. John's Grand Lodge; see the special meeting below.
- 04/13: I-55.
- 07/14: I-56.
- 10/13: I-57.
- 02/24: I-55; Meeting of a Committee of the Grand Lodge at Brother Stone's.
- I-55: Reading of the DeCoster petition; "Voted, that the said Decoster and those of his Company who had a Clear and Good Character should be admitted to be made Masons by Dispensation of the Grand Master they Paying the Charge of the Entertainment." Note that Isaac DeCoster was at that time serving as Master of the Lodge of St. Andrew.
- 06/24: I-56; Roxbury.
- I-56: "Our Right Worshipfull Bro. Jeremy Gridley Esq. G M Summon'd the Brethren to attend him at the Grey Hound Tavern in Roxbury where he held a Grand Lodge and the Day was Celebrated as usual."
- I-56: List of Brothers in attendance.
- 12/27: I-58; (at Royal Exchange Tavern).
- I-58: At a Grand Lodge held at the Royal Exchange Tavern in Boston this Evening, the Following Brethren were Present to Celebrate the Feast of St. John the Evangelist."
- I-58: List of Brothers in attendance.
LIST OF LODGES IN ST. JOHN'S GRAND LODGE JURISDICTION: 1758
|2||Portsmouth (N.H.)||St. John's (Portsmouth)||06/24/1736|
|4||Newfoundland||St. John's, Newfoundland||12/24/1746|
|6||Newport, Rhode Island||St. John's Newport||12/27/1749|
|7||Halifax, Nova Scotia||Halifax||07/19/1750|
|8||Annapolis, Maryland||Annapolis, Maryland||08/12/1750|
|9||New Haven, Connecticut||Hiram||11/12/1750|
|10||New London, Connecticut||Lodge at New London||01/12/1753|
|11||Middletown, Connecticut||St. John's, Middletown||02/04/1754|
|12||Crown Point, New York||Lake George Army Lodge||05/13/1756|
|13||Providence, Rhode Island||St. John's, Cranston||01/18/1757|
|14||Louisbourg, Acadia||Louisbourg Army||11/13/1758|
OTHER LODGES IN MASSACHUSETTS: 1758
|1||Boston||Lodge of St. Andrew||11/30/1756 Chartered by the Grand Lodge of Scotland|