- 01/11: I-29; at Royal Exchange Tavern, Boston.
- I-29: "Voted that no Brother within our district shall be Master of any Regular Lodge, under Thirty Years of age."
- I-29: Vote to settle the Treasurer's accounts.
- I-29: "Voted that the Sum of £2.0.10 Lawfull Money be paid Bro. Samuel Withred for the deficiency of St. John's Feast in December 1752."
- I-29: "Voted that a dollar be given to Brown, as a New Year's Gift."
- I-30: List of Accounts.
- I-30: Charter of St. John's Lodge in Middletown, Connecticut, reproduced in full.
- 04/12: I-31; at Royal Exchange Tavern, Boston.
- I-31: List of Accounts.
- I-32: List of charitable contributions.
- I-32: Vote on expenses for the Feast of St. John the Baptist.
- 07/12: I-33; at Royal Exchange Tavern, Boston. Benjamin Hallowell, Deputy Grand Master, presiding.
- I-34: List of Accounts.
- I-34: Committee appointed to wait upon M.W. Henry Price to resume his office as Grand Master. He was duly conducted to the Oriental Chair.
- I-34: Due to the youth of members of the Lodge at Middletown, Connecticut, the order regarding the age of Masters would be dispensed with for that Lodge.
- I-34: Votes to pay "the expence of the Cushion" as well as a dollar "for the Man that carried the Cushion, and a dollar be given to Williston for warning the Masons to attend Mr. Oxnard's funeral."
- 10/11: I-34; at Concert Hall, Boston.
- I-35: List of Accounts.
- I-35: Voted That when a Petition shall be Sent to the Grand Master of England for appointment of a Grand Master of North America; it shall be desired that Such Grand Master be continued in the Chair for Three Years and no longer."
- I-35: Petition to the Marquis of Caernavon, Grand Master of England, for the appointment of a Grand Master for a three-year term.
- 06/26: I-32; Roxbury.
- I-32: "Sunday being St John Baptist day, Our Right Worshipfull Grand Master desired the Brethren to attend him at Mr. Gratons in Roxbury, where the Deputy Grand Master held a Grand Lodge, but by Reason of the death of Our Right Worshipfull Brother Thomas Oxnard Esqr., Grand Master who died this day about Eleven oClock A M, the Celebration was rather Sorrowfull than Joyous . . ."
- I-32: List of Brothers in attendance.
LIST OF LODGES IN ST. JOHN'S GRAND LODGE JURISDICTION: 1754
|2||Portsmouth (N.H.)||St. John's (Portsmouth)||06/24/1736|
|4||Annapolis-Royal, Nova Scotia||Annapolis-Royal||06/24/1738|
|5||Newfoundland||St. John's, Newfoundland||12/24/1746|
|7||Newport, Rhode Island||St. John's Newport||12/27/1749|
|8||Halifax, Nova Scotia||Halifax||07/19/1750|
|9||Annapolis, Maryland||Annapolis, Maryland||08/12/1750|
|10||New Haven, Connecticut||Hiram||11/12/1750|
|11||New London, Connecticut||Lodge at New London||01/12/1753|
|12||Middletown, Connecticut||St. John's, Middletown||02/04/1754|