ST. JOHN'S GRAND LODGE
JOHN ROWE, Grand Master
- 01/27: I-164; British Coffee House, Boston.
- Lodges represented: Master's, First, Second
- I-164: Appointment of Grand Officers.
- I-164: Appointment of committee to inspect the Grand Treasurer's accounts.
- I-165: Votes on finances.
- I-165: Petition by Brothers at the Falmouth Lodge for a renewal of the deputation; granted. Original petition reproduced in full.
- I-167: Letter of Congratulations from Lodge at Portsmouth NH.
- I-168: New Deputation.
- 04/28: I-169; Bunch of Grapes Tavern, Boston.
- 07/28: I-174; "Being Grand Lodge Night or the Quarterly Communication in Course. The Right Worshipf1 Grand Master took into Consideration, (that as there was no Special Business to transact, and the Weather being extream Warm,) whether it was expedient for the Grand Lodge to Meet; when he determined by the Advice and Consent of the Deputy Grand Master and the Grand Wardens to defer the Assembling of the Grand Lodge till the fourth Friday in October next which will be the Stated Time of Meeting for the next Quarter, unless a Special Occasion should require their Meeting sooner."
- 10/27: I-174; Bunch of Grapes Tavern, Boston.
- Lodges represented: Master's, First, Second.
- I-175: Votes on postponement of Treasurer's report, and appointment of a committee to investigate the proposal of Bro. Levi Jennings for use of his rooms.
- I-175: Votes on the Feast of St. John the Evangelist.
- 06/24: I-173; Feast of St. John the Baptist, King's Arm Tavern, Boston Neck.
- I-173: List of attendees.
- 08/09: I-174; Funeral of James Forbes.
- 12/27: I-175: Feast of St. John the Evangelist, Bunch of Grapes Tavern, Boston.
- I-176: List of attendees.
LIST OF LODGES IN ST. JOHN'S GRAND LODGE JURISDICTION: 1769
|2||Portsmouth (N.H.)||St. John's (Portsmouth)||06/24/1736|
|4||Newfoundland||St. John's, Newfoundland||12/24/1746|
|6||Newport, Rhode Island||St. John's Newport||12/27/1749|
|7||Annapolis, Maryland||Annapolis, Maryland||08/12/1750|
|8||New Haven, Connecticut||Hiram||11/12/1750|
|9||New London, Connecticut||Lodge at New London||01/12/1753|
|10||Middletown, Connecticut||St. John's, Middletown||02/04/1754|
|11||Providence, Rhode Island||St. John's, Cranston||01/18/1757||-||12||Newport, Rhode Island||Master's, Newport||03/20/1759|
|13||Marblehead||Lodge at Marblehead||03/25/1760|
|16||Falmouth (Portland) (Maine)||Portland||03/30/1762|
|17||Elizabeth Town, New Jersey||Temple||07/28/1762|
|18||Pitt County, North Carolina||Pitt County||10/26/1764|
|19||Waterbury, Connecticut||King Solomon's, Waterbury||10/26/1764|
|20||Prince Town, New Jersey||St. John's, Prince Town, New Jersey||10/26/1764|
|24||St. Christopher, West Indies||St. Christopher||10/24/1766|
|25||Barbados, West Indies||Barbados||10/24/1766|
|26||Wallingford, Connecticut||Compass, Wallingford||05/01/1769|
MASSACHUSETTS (PROVINCIAL) GRAND LODGE
- 12/27: I-226. Organization of the Massachusetts Grand Lodge, Masons Hall, Boston.
- I-226: Election of Grand Master and appointment of other Grand Lodge officers.
- I-227: Votes to establish dates of meeting and for support of the Grand Lodge.
LIST OF LODGES IN MASSACHUSETTS GRAND LODGE JURISDICTION: 1769
|1||Boston||Lodge of St. Andrew||11/30/1756 Chartered by the Grand Lodge of Scotland|
|2||Boston||Lodge #322||1759 Chartered by the Grand Lodge of Ireland|
|3||Boston||Lodge #58||1769 Chartered by the Grand Lodge of England|