JEREMY GRIDLEY, Grand Master
- 01/09: I-44; Boston.
- Lodges represented: Master's, First, Second, Lodge at New London
- I-44: Resignation of Benjamin Hallowell and appointment of James Forbes as Deputy Grand Master, Robert Jenkins as Senior Grand Warden, John Rowe as Junior Grand Warden.
- I-45: Appointment of other officers; votes on accounts and payments.
- 04/09: I-45; Boston.
- 08/13: I-46; Boston.
- 10/08: I-47; Boston.
- 06/24: I-46; Roxbury.
- I-46: "Our Right Worshipfull Bro. Jeremy Gridley Esq. Grand Master Summoned the Brethren to attend the House of Mr. John Gratons at the Grey Hound Tavern in Roxbury to Celebrate the Feast of St John the Baptist, and the day was Celebrated as usual."
- I-46: List of Brothers in attendance.
LIST OF LODGES IN ST. JOHN'S GRAND LODGE JURISDICTION: 1756
|2||Portsmouth (N.H.)||St. John's (Portsmouth)||06/24/1736|
|4||Annapolis-Royal, Nova Scotia||Annapolis-Royal||06/24/1738|
|5||Newfoundland||St. John's, Newfoundland||12/24/1746|
|7||Newport, Rhode Island||St. John's Newport||12/27/1749|
|8||Halifax, Nova Scotia||Halifax||07/19/1750|
|9||Annapolis, Maryland||Annapolis, Maryland||08/12/1750|
|10||New Haven, Connecticut||Hiram||11/12/1750|
|11||New London, Connecticut||Lodge at New London||01/12/1753|
|12||Middletown, Connecticut||St. John's, Middletown||02/04/1754|
|13||Crown Point, New York||Lake George Army Lodge||05/13/1756|
OTHER LODGES IN MASSACHUSETTS: 1756
Chartered by the Grand Lodge of Scotland
|1||Boston||Lodge of St. Andrew||11/30/1756|