THOMAS OXNARD, Grand Master
- 04/13: I-10; at Royal Exchange Tavern, Boston.
- Lodges represented: Master's, First, Second, Third.
- I-11: "Voted, The Lodge being Open, That the Grand Committee of Charity (Consisting of such Members as are appointed in the new Printed Regulations) do meet at least Eight Days before every Quarterly Communication."
- I-11: "Bro. Mckenzie presented a Remonstrance to this Lodge wherein he Complains of Several Erroneous procedings of ye 1st Lodge which being Read by the G. S. it was Voted That the Consideration thereof be Referr'd to the next Quarterly Communication."
- 07/13: I-11; at Royal Exchange Tavern, Boston.
- Lodges represented: Master's, First, Second, Third; St. John's Newport; Annapolis, Maryland ("Bro : McDaniel D : G : M. appd & pd for their Constitution").
- I-11: "Voted, That the T : and S : do provide a Book or Books as they shall think necessary for this Lodge to be paid out of the Stock.
- I-12: "Voted, That Our Rt Worshl Bro : Coffin M. of the 1st Lodge have longer time to Answer Bro Mckenzies Complaint against the said 1st Lodge."
- 10/12: I-12; at Royal Exchange Tavern, Boston.
- Lodges represented: Master's, First, Second, Third; St. John's Newport.
- I-12: "Voted, That the Rt Worshl Bro Coffin be Serv'd with a Copy of Bro: Mckenzie's Complaint against the l8t Lodge, attested by the G: Secratary.
- I-12: "Voted, That next St John's Day be properly Celebrated, and that a Dinner be provided, and that Bro's Bayard, Pearson, Wallis, and Newman be Grand Stewards, who are to give Tickets to any Bro : who inclines to attend, at 60/ each."
- 08/12: I-9; Petition for a Lodge in Annapolis, Maryland; granted.
- 08/12: I-12; Petition for a Hiram, New Haven, Connecticut; granted. (Constituted 11/12/1750)
- 12/27: I-13; Feast of St. John the Evangelist. "When an Eligant Dinner being Provided by the Stewards, the Day was Celebrated as usual among Masons and Conducted with true Decency and Decorum."
LIST OF LODGES IN ST. JOHN'S GRAND LODGE JURISDICTION: 1750
|2||Portsmouth (N.H.)||St. John's (Portsmouth)||06/24/1736|
|4||Annapolis-Royal, Nova Scotia||Annapolis-Royal||06/24/1738|
|5||Newfoundland||St. John's, Newfoundland||12/24/1746|
|6||Boston||Second Lodge at Royal Exchange Tavern||02/15/1749|
|7*||Boston||Third Lodge at Bunch of Grapes||02/15/1749|
|8||Newport, Rhode Island||St. John's Newport||12/27/1749|
|9||Halifax, Nova Scotia||Halifax||07/19/1750|
|10||Annapolis, Maryland||Annapolis, Maryland||08/12/1750|
|11||New Haven, Connecticut||Hiram||11/12/1750|
- Removed to Bunch of Grapes Tavern on King Street on 02/06/1750.