THOMAS OXNARD, Grand Master
- 02/15: I-9; "Our Rt Worshl Grand Master, Deputy Grand Master, and Grand Wardens Constituted (in due Form with the usual Solemnity)a Lodge to be held at the Royal Exchange Tavern in Boston on the Third Thursday in every Month, and appointed The Rt Worshl Mr. [Henry Price first Master."
- 03/07: I-9; "Our Rt Worshl Grand Master, Deputy Grand Master and Grand Wardens Constituted (with the usual Solemnity, in due Form) a Lodge to be held at the White Horse Tavern in Boston on the First and Third Wednesdays in every Month, and appointed The Rt Worshl Mr. Peter Pelham first Master."
- 12/27: I-9; "Being the Festival of St John the Evangelist The Brethren attended Divine service at Christ Church, where a sermon sutable to the Occasion was Preach'd by Our Rt Worshl and Revd Bro. Mr Chas Brockwell after which they Repair'd in Procession, and Concluded the Celebration of the day in Grand Lodge at an Elegant Dinner with the utmost Decency and Decorum, after the manner of Masons."
- I-9: Petition by "Sundry Brethren" in Newport, Rhode Island, for a lodge; granted.
LIST OF LODGES IN ST. JOHN'S GRAND LODGE JURISDICTION: 1749
|2||Portsmouth (N.H.)||St. John's (Portsmouth)||06/24/1736|
|4||Annapolis-Royal, Nova Scotia||Annapolis-Royal||06/24/1738|
|5||Newfoundland||St. John's, Newfoundland||12/24/1746|
|6||Boston||Second Lodge at Royal Exchange Tavern||02/15/1749|
|7||Boston||Third Lodge at White Horse Tavern||02/15/1749|
|8*||Newport, Rhode Island||St. John's Newport||12/27/1749|
- Tabbert says Portsmouth, 12/17/1749; Proceedings says Newport, 12/27/1749.