HENRY PRICE, Grand Master
Andrew Belcher, Deputy Grand Master
- 06/24 (Bunch of Grapes Tavern, Boston): I-4;
- I-4: Celebration of the Feast of St. John the Baptist.
- I-4: Petition for St. John's Lodge, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, granted. Note: Tabbert gives the charter date as 1736.
- I-4: Grand Lodge meetings removed to the Royal Exchange Tavern in King Street.
- 12/27 (Royal Exchange Tavern, Boston): I-4;
- I-4: Celebration of the Feast of St. John the Evangelist.
- I-5: James Gordon appointed Deputy Grand Master.
- I-5: Note on the formation of a lodge in South Carolina.
LIST OF LODGES IN ST. JOHN'S GRAND LODGE JURISDICTION: 1735
|2||Charles Town, South Carolina||Solomon's #1||12/27/1735|