HENRY PRICE, Grand Master
Andrew Belcher, Deputy Grand Master
- 06/24 (Bunch of Grapes Tavern, Boston): I-4;
- I-4: Celebration of the Feast of St. John the Baptist.
- I-4: Communications from Bro. Benjamin Franklin and the request to hold a lodge in Pennsylvania.
- 12/27 (Bunch of Grapes Tavern, Boston): I-4;
- I-4: Celebration of the Feast of St. John the Evangelist.
LIST OF LODGES IN MASSACHUSETTS: 1734
|2||Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)||First Lodge (Philadelphia)||06/24/1734 May have never been constituted|