Editing the District Lists
I'm finding some precedence date discrepancies, and I'll list them here, and save my work to my talk page until someone more knowledgeable than I peruses them:
- Columbian changed 1796 to 1795, agrees with Lodge page here
- The DeMolay changed 1975 to 1974, agrees with Lodge page here
- Logia America changed 1993 to 1995, does not agree with Lodge page here, however, first master is listed as 1995
- Samuel Crocker Lawrence changed 1920 to 1921, agrees with lodge page here
- Independence changed 2009 to 2010, does not agree with Lodge page here
- J. Philip Berquist changed 2004 to 2005, does not agree with Lodge page here, or Lodge seal, but this is what the proceedings show
- Macedonian changed from 1893 to 1892, agrees with Lodge page here
- Essex changed from 1799 to 1779, agrees with lodge page here
- Golden Fleece changed from 1864 to 1865, agrees with lodge page here
- Budleigh changed 1921 to 1920, agrees with lodge page here
- William Sewall Gardiner-Kilwinning changed 1866 to 1928 which changed ordering of the lodges in the district. This is one where I need someone smarter than me to get the right answer, GL Proc says 1928.
- Merrimack Valley Daylight changed 1990 to 1989, agrees with lodge page here
- Star of Bethlehem changed 1844 to 1843, agrees with lodge page here
- Mount Tabor changed 1846 to 1845, agrees with lodge page here
District 15 South
- Mount Hollis changed from 1864 to 1865, which places it in the GL Proc as after North Star Lodge, and agrees with lodge page here
- Eastern Star changed from 1924 to 1923, lodge page says there is no record of this dispensation.
- Quittacus changed from 1865 to 1857, agrees with lodge page here
- Oriental-Martha's Vineyard changed 1859 to 1866, agrees with lodge page here and lodge seal; Oriental had 1866, and Martha's Vineyard had 1859
- Mariners' changed 1871 to 1870, agrees with lodge page here
- Mount Horeb changed 1854 to 1834, per GL Proc - is this a typo?
- Nauset Light changed 1998 to 1996, agrees with lodge page here
- St. Paul changed 1797 to 1791, per GL proc, unknown as to which is correct
- North Quabbin changed 1859 to 1864, per GL proc, appears to take date from Star Lodge 1864, not Orange Lodge 1859, or Athol Lodge 1872.
- Mount Sugar Loaf changed from 2008 to 1912 likley due to it being a restored charter, however, GL still lists it as original precedence of 1912
- Indian Orchard Masonic changed 1817 to 1864, according to GL Proc, which appears to take that from Roswell Lee - Indian Orchard 1864, not Hampden 1817, which places this as younger than Day Spring
- Esoteric-Sherwood changed 1909 to 1901, which does not agree with either Esoteric 1909 or Samuel D. Sherwood 1921, but is what the GL Proc says.
Panama Canal District
- Ancon changed 1913 to 1912, which agrees with nothing, except GL Proc
- Hykes Memorial changed 1922 to 1921, agrees with lodge page here
- Caribbean Naval changed 1966 to 1965, agrees with lodge page here
If someone can look, especially at the bolded ones, and let me know, I'll edit my scratch page and plop it into 2011.