Dudley Atkins Tyng, Grand High Priest
Simon Eliot, Deputy Grand High Priest
Benjamin Russell, Grand King
Charles Jackson, Grand Scribe
ANNUAL SESSION, 09/20/1803
Meeting held at Mason's Hall, Boston (ChI-31):
The Grand Chapter opened.
Grand Chapter voted as follows:
- To authorize a warrant for St. John's Chapter in Groton.
- For a committee of Companions Tyng, Russell and Gage "to act on the communication made by John Mitchell, K. H., P. R. S., of Charleston, So. Carolina."
- That a list of officers be published in newspapers in Boston and Newburyport.
- For a committee of Companions B. Smith and Greenleaf to examine the Treasurer's accounts, which was done at this communication.
- That the Secretary procure a seal for the Grand Chapter.
The meeting elected the following officers for the Grand Royal Arch Chapter for the ensuing year:
- Timothy Bigelow, Grand High Priest
- Benjamin Russell, Deputy Grand High Priest
- Gilman White, Grand King
- Abraham Perkins, Grand Scribe
- Elisha Sigourney, Grand Treasurer
- Thomas Jackson, Grand Secretary
- Ezra Ripley, Grand Chaplain
- Henry Purkitt, Grand Marshal
- Amos Tappan, Grand Steward
- John B. Hammatt, Grand Steward
- William Learned, Grand Steward
- Andrew Frothingham, Jr., Grand Steward
- Robert Newman, Inside Sentinel
- William Tarbox, Grand Outside Tyler
LIST OF CHAPTERS IN MASSACHUSETTS: 1803
|Groton||St. John's (Groton)||09/20/1803||Warranted by GRAC 09/20/1803|