Dudley Atkins Tyng, Grand High Priest
Joshua Greenleaf, Deputy Grand High Priest
William McKean, Grand King
Charles Jackson, Grand Scribe
ANNUAL SESSION, 09/21/1802
Meeting held at Mason's Hall, Boston (ChI-28):
The Grand Chapter opened.
Grand Chapter voted as follows:
- For an assessment for each exalted Companion.
- That a list of officers be published in newspapers in Boston and Newburyport.
- That the Secretary "make all proper and necessary communications to the several Grand Chapters under the jurisdiction of the General Grand Chapter of the Northern States."
The meeting elected the following officers for the Grand Royal Arch Chapter for the ensuing year:
- Dudley Atkins Tyng, Grand High Priest
- Simon Eliot, Deputy Grand High Priest
- Benjamin Russell, Grand King
- Stephen Howard, Grand Scribe
- Elisha Sigourney, Grand Treasurer
- Seth Sweetser, Grand Secretary
- William Bentley, Grand Chaplain
- Henry Purkitt, Grand Marshal
- Amos Tappan, Grand Steward
- John B. Hammatt, Grand Steward
- David Stanwood, Grand Steward
- Angier March, Grand Steward
- Robert Newman, Inside Sentinel
- William Tarbox, Grand Outside Tyler
LIST OF CHAPTERS IN MASSACHUSETTS: 1802