RICHARD J. STEWART, Grand Master
Front Row: Rt. Wor. Robert V. Jolly, Jr., Most Wor. Richard J. Stewart, Rt. Wor. John B. Bamber
Back Row: Rt. Wor. Richard A. Gesualdo, Rt. Wor. James C. Holmes, Rt. Wor. Lawrence J. Smith, Jr., Rt. Wor. Jeffrey L. Gardiner.
A portrait of the Grand Master and officers appeared on the frontispiece and above.
- 1 QUARTERLY COMMUNICATIONS
- 2 SPECIAL COMMUNICATIONS
- 3 FEAST OF ST. JOHN THE EVANGELIST
- 4 LIST OF LODGES IN MASSACHUSETTS BY DISTRICT: 2012
- 4.1 DISTRICT 1
- 4.2 DISTRICT 2
- 4.3 DISTRICT 3
- 4.4 DISTRICT 4
- 4.5 DISTRICT 5
- 4.6 DISTRICT 6
- 4.7 DISTRICT 7
- 4.8 DISTRICT 8
- 4.9 DISTRICT 9
- 4.10 DISTRICT 10
- 4.11 DISTRICT 11
- 4.12 DISTRICT 12
- 4.13 DISTRICT 13
- 4.14 DISTRICT 14
- 4.15 DISTRICT 15 NORTH
- 4.16 DISTRICT 15 SOUTH
- 4.17 DISTRICT 16
- 4.18 DISTRICT 17
- 4.19 DISTRICT 18
- 4.20 DISTRICT 19
- 4.21 DISTRICT 20
- 4.22 DISTRICT 21
- 4.23 DISTRICT 22
- 4.24 DISTRICT 23
- 4.25 DISTRICT 24
- 4.26 DISTRICT 25
- 4.27 DISTRICT 26
- 4.28 DISTRICT 27
- 4.29 DISTRICT 28
- 4.30 DISTRICT 29
- 4.31 DISTRICT 30
- 4.32 DISTRICT 31
- 4.33 PANAMA CANAL DISTRICT
- 4.34 CHINA DISTRICT
- 4.35 CUBA DISTRICT
(held at Masonic Temple, Boston)
- 03/14: 2012-6;
- 06/13: 2012-50;
- 09/12: 2012-87;
- 12/12: 2012-127; (Annual Communication)
- 2012-23: Report of the Committee on Records.
- 2012-24: Discipline.
- 2012-25: Recognition of the Grand Lodges of Azerbaijan and Monaco.
- 2012-28: Presentations.
- 2012-69: Report of the Committee on Records.
- 2012-67: Recognition of the Grand Lodge of Albania. Ongoing reports on the conflicts between supernumerary bodies in France.
- 2012-73: Discipline.
- 2012-76: Presentations.
- 2012-77: Greetings to, and appointment of, Grand Representatives.
- 2012-78: Additional presentations.
- 2012-98: Prior to the opening, a flag tribute was presented by Miss Andrea R. Knott, PWA, Natick Assembly #28 International Order of Rainbow for Girls.
- 2012-111: Report of the Committee on Records.
- 2012-112: Recognition of the Grande Loja Maçonica Do Estado De Sergipe, Brazil.
- 2012-113: Budget for 2013.
- 2012-113: Discipline.
- 2012-114: Presentations.
- 2012-115: Candidates for the 2013 Grand Warden elections.
- 2012-140: Presentations.
- 2012-145: Re-election of Grand Master Stewart. Election of other Grand Lodge officers.
- 2012-149: Report of the Committee on Records.
- 2012-150: Recognition of the Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Delaware.
- 2012-150: Additional presentations.
- 2012-155: Committee Reports.
- Visits by Grand Master Stewart, beginning on Page 2012-166:
- Constitution and Consolidation of Lodges:
- Building and Cornerstone Ceremonies:
- Lodge Visits:
- Columbian, Boston (01/05)
- Winslow Lewis, Boston (01/13)
- The Masters, Needham (01/18)
- Rose of Sharon, Charlton (01/21)
- Columbian, Boston (02/02)
- Winslow Lewis, Boston (02/11)
- Rufus Putnam, Rutland (02/11; Table Lodge)
- The Masters, Needham (02/15)
- North Reading (held in Wakefield (02/25; reception for Senior Grand Warden Richard A. Gesualdo)
- Wamesit, Tewksbury (03/05; Veterans' Medal presentation to Most Wor. Donald G. Hicks, Jr.)
- Garden City, Newtonville (03/08; Table Lodge)
- Rose of Sharon, Charlton (03/17)
- St. George, Brockton (03/17; reception for Junior Grand Warden James C. Holmes)
- Visits in Florida (03/18-03/22)
- Grand Lodge of Connecticut (03/25-03/26)
- Joel H. Prouty, Auburn (03/30)
- Caribbean Naval, Cuba (04/09-04/12)
- Winslow Lewis, Boston (04/13)
- North Reading, North Reading (04/16)
- Academic Convocation (04/20)
- Rose of Sharon, Charlton (04/21)
- Grand Lodge of Iran in Exile (04/21)
- J. Philip Berquist, Foxboro (04/24)
- Maj. Gen. Henry Knox, Boston (04/25; Table Lodge)
- Grand Lodge of Maine (04/30-05/01)
- Columbian, Boston (05/03)
- Grand Lodge of New York (05/06-05/08)
- Mount Lebanon, Boston (05/03)
- Rose of Sharon, Charlton (05/19)
- Grand Lodge of Rhode Island (05/20-05/22)
- Grand Lodge of Nova Scotia (06/01-06/03)
- Marine, Falmouth (06/04)
- Rural, Quincy (06/07)
- Winslow Lewis, Boston (06/08)
- Level, Shrewsbury (06/12)
- Quinsigamond, Worcester (06/15)
- Guiding Lights, Worcester (06/20; Veterans' Night)
- Joseph Warren-Soley, Lincoln (06/26)
- Jordan, Peabody (06/28)
- Olive Branch, Millbury (06/30)
- Rufus Putnam, Rutland (06/30)
- Scouters', Holden (07/07)
- Grand Lodge of Canada (Ontario) (07/17-07/19)
- Mount Lebanon, Boston (07/21; Lobster bake)
- Mount Horeb (W), Stoneham (07/27; installation)
- John T. Heard, Ipswich (07/28)
- Nauset Light, Harwich (08/18; installation)
- Winslow Lewis, Boston (09/14)
- Rose of Sharon, Charlton (09/15)
- John Hancock, Methuen (09/15; installation)
- Caleb Butler, Ayer (09/22; installation)
- Mount Lebanon, Boston (10/08)
- Pythagorean, Marion (10/09)
- Winslow Lewis, Boston (10/12)
- The Masters, Needham (10/17)
- Grand Lodge of Iran in Exile (10/19-10/21; San Diego, CA)
- Level, Shrewsbury (10/30)
- Grand Lodge of Virginia (11/05-11/07)
- Grand Lodge of Maryland (11/16-11/18)
- Weymouth United, Weymouth (11/20; Robert L. Stedman Night)
- The Masters, Needham (11/21)
- Fellowship, Bridgewater (11/26)
- Wilder, Leominster (11/27)
- Lodge of St. Andrew, Boston (11/30; 250th Feast of St. Andrew)
- Thomas Talbot, Billerica (12/01; Widows' Dinner)
- Mount Horeb (W), Woburn (12/04)
- Winslow Lewis, Boston (12/14)
- Rose of Sharon, Charlton (12/15)
- Tahattawan, Littleton (12/17)
- The Masters, Needham (12/21)
- Visits by other Grand Lodge officers begin on Page 2012-172.
- 2012-176ff: Financial Statements.
Grand Constitutions Amendment Proposals
- 03/14: 2012-27; Discussion on proposed changes to Sections 330 and 400, regarding Grand Lodge dues and the fees for the degrees. Three speakers were permitted in favor and in opposition to the proposals.
- 06/13: 2012-77: Section 330 was amended; Changes to Section 400 did not receive the required votes and was left unchanged.
Grand Master's Address
- 03/14: 2012-29; opening remarks; Feast of St. John; visits; Conference of Grand Masters; decline in suspensions; Rookie program; Masonic Medical Research Laboratory as signature charity; Town Hall meetings; background checks; building insurance program.
- 06/13: 2012-79: opening remarks; visitations; social media; Edict on Assistant Secretaries and Treasurers; Edict on check signatories.
- 09/12: 2012-116: opening remarks; budget; Business Process Improvement Committee; visitations and events; license plates; revision of check signatures edict.
- 12/12: 2012-163: opening remarks; visitations; DeMolay; Feast of St. Andrew; Masonic Health Systems Committee; MMRL Committee; Widows and Veteran Members Committee; license plates; other programs; social media; visits to other Grand Lodges; visits to lodges; DeMolay; suspensions; Rookie Award; Masonic Health System Committee; new programs for 2012, including treasurer training, ritual competition, MMRL representatives; Scholarship Committee; Library and Museum; lobby display; Supreme Council relocation; on-line museum; library; Education and Training; Membership Development; Insurance; Service; visits; medals.
Lodge By-Law Changes
- 03/14: 2012-19;
- 06/13: 2012-64;
- Full Codes : none.
- Amendments: Alpha, Ancient York, Aurora, Berkshire, Brigham, Celestial, Charles W. Moore, The Consolidated, Corinthian (with changes), Elm-Belcher, Good Samaritan (with changes), Hayden (with changes), Jerusalem (with changes), King Philip, Manchester, Matthew John Whittall (with changes), The Meadows, Mount Holyoke, Mount Hope, Mount Zion, Mystic Valley, North Quabbin (with changes), Pacific, Palestine, Pentucket, Quittacus (with changes), St. Matthew's, Starr King, Trinity, Vernon, Wampatuck, Webster (with changes), Wellesley, Wilder (with changes), William North (with changes), William Parkman, Wisdom; approved.
- 09/12: 2012-100;
- Full Codes : Boston University.
- Amendments: Boylston, Budleigh, Charity, Charles C. Dame, Chicopee (with changes), Converse (with changes), Corner Stone, Cosmopolitan, Daniel Webster, Eastern Star (with changes), Fidelity (with changes), Garden City, Guiding Lights (with changes), J. Philip Berquist, Joseph Warren-Soley, Joseph Webb (with changes), King David, Macedonian, Major General Henry Knox, Mariners', Massachusetts, Meridian,Middlesex, Morning Star (with changes), Mount Hollis, Mount Sugar Loaf, Old Colony, Olive Branch (with changes), Oriental-Martha's Vineyard, Phoenix, Norfolk Union, Puritan, Quinebaug (with changes), Republican, Rural (with changes), Saint George, Saint Mark's (with changes), Saint Paul (with changes), Satucket, Satuit, Tahattawan, Thomas Talbot, United Brethren, Wamesit, Washington, Webster, Wilbraham Masonic; approved. John Hancock, Merrimack, Mumford River, North Shore Daylight, Williams, not approved.
- 12/12: 2012-147;
- Full Codes : None.
- Amendments: Amicable, Charles C. Dame, Chicopee, Esoteric-Sherwood, Indian Orchard Masonic, John Hancock, Lafayette-Greylock, Mumford River, Mystic, Pentucket, Plymouth, Quittacus, Republican, Richard C. MacLaurin (with changes), Saint Mark's, Trinity, Waltham Triad, Wellesley, William Sewall Gardiner-Kilwinning, William Sutton; approved.
Necrologies and Memorials
- 03/14: 2012-21: Rt. Wor. William Henry Young, Past District Deputy Grand Master.
- 03/14: 2012-22: Rt. Wor. Richard Allaire Gaudette, Past Junior Grand Warden.
- 03/14: 2012-22: Rt. Wor. Albert Fred Moussab, Past District Deputy Grand Master.
- 03/14: 2012-22: Rt. Wor. Earle Howard Foss, Past District Deputy Grand Master.
- 03/14: 2012-22: Rt. Wor. John Leslie Bemis, Past District Deputy Grand Master.
- 06/13: 2012-68: Rt. Wor. Stanley Howard Peterson, Past District Deputy Grand Master.
- 09/12: 2012-109: Rt. Wor. Harry Wilson Dill, Jr., Past District Deputy Grand Master.
- 09/12: 2012-109: Rt. Wor. Robert Ellis Howes, Past District Deputy Grand Master.
- 09/12: 2012-110: Rt. Wor. Bernard William Russell, Past District Deputy Grand Master.
- 09/12: 2012-110: Rt. Wor. Edward Norman Thompson, Past District Deputy Grand Master.
- 12/12: 2012-146: Rt. Wor. Stephen Baker, Jr., Past District Deputy Grand Master.
- 12/12: 2012-155: Rt. Wor. Robert James Waugh, Jr., Past District Deputy Grand Master.
Petitions for Charters
- 03/14: 2012-20. Petition by Boston University Lodge for the restoration of its charter; granted. Reconstitution ceremony
- 06/13: 2012-71: Petition for consolidation by Gate of the Temple and Rising Star Lodges as Rising Star Lodge; granted.
- 05/12: 2012-33. Boston. Grand Master's Table Lodge.
- 2012-34: Grand Lodge opened and was recessed.
- 2012-34: Toasts.
- 2012-34: Presentations.
- 2012-35: Address by Bro. Christopher L. Hodapp, reproduced in full.
- 06/05: 2012-47. Needham. 100th Anniversary of Wellesley Lodge.
- 2012-48: Grand Lodge opened and was received by the Brethren of the Lodge.
- 2012-48: Carpet Ceremony.
- 2012-48: Remarks by the Grand Master and others.
- 2012-48: Banquet and celebrations.
- Centenary History (not in Proceedings)
- 06/16: 2012-84. Littleton. 50th Anniversary of the building of Tahattawan Lodge.
- 2012-85: Grand Lodge opened and was received by the Brethren of the Lodge.
- 2012-85: Carpet Ceremony.
- 2012-85: Remarks by the Grand Master and others.
- 09/29: 2012-120. Centerville. Rededication of the building of Fraternal Lodge.
- 2012-121: Grand Lodge opened and was received by the Brethren of the Lodge.
- 2012-121: Carpet Ceremony.
- 2012-121: Remarks by the Grand Master and others (some details on the Grand Master's remarks on 2012-122).
- 2012-121: Presentations.
- 10/11: 2012-124. Stoughton. Consolidation of Gate of the Temple and Rising Star Lodges.
- 2012-125: Grand Lodge opened and was received by the Brethren of the Lodge.
- 2012-125: Consolidation Ceremony.
- 2012-125: Carpet Ceremony.
- 2012-126: Remarks by the Grand Master, Lodge Historian Howard Hansen, and others.
FEAST OF ST. JOHN THE EVANGELIST
(held at Masonic Temple, Boston, 12/27/2012)
- 2012-198: Opening and roll call.
- 2012-204: Reception of guests, including Grand Representatives. Presentation of a certificate of appreciation to Mrs. Nancy Ames.
- 2012-206: Report of Grand Secretary; 1,012 diplomas issued. List of lodges not represented in Grand Lodge in 2012, as well as the past 2 years.
- 2012-208: Re-installation of Grand Master Richard James Stewart. Installation of other Grand Officers.
- 2012-210: Feast of St. John. Toasts and names of speakers:
- 2012-210: Deputy Grand Master James T. Morse.
- 2012-214: Most Wor. Robert P. Conley, Past Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Michigan.
LIST OF LODGES IN MASSACHUSETTS BY DISTRICT: 2012
There were 32 districts in Massachusetts in 2012 (numbered 1 through 31), as well as districts for China, the Caribbean and Panama (which includes the lodges situated in Chile).
Ludwig Alban, District Deputy Grand Master; 8 Lodges
- St. John's (Boston, 1733)
- Lodge of St. Andrew, (Boston, 1752)
- The Massachusetts (Boston, 1770)
- Columbian (Boston, 1795)
- Mount Lebanon (Boston, 1801)
- The Consolidated (Boston, 1854)
- Winslow Lewis (Boston, 1855)
- Joseph Webb (Boston, 1876)
Philip A. Nowlan, District Deputy Grand Master; 6 Lodges
- Charity (Cambridge, 1869)
- The Harvard (Cambridge, 1922)
- Boston University (Boston, 1925) restored 06/2012
- Major General Henry Knox (Boston, 1926)
- The DeMolay (Boston, 1974)
- Logia America (Cambridge, 1995)
Eugene A. Capobianco, District Deputy Grand Master; 8 Lodges
- King Solomon's (Charlestown, 1783)
- Mystic Valley (Arlington, 1797)
- Amicable (Cambridge, 1805)
- Bethesda (Watertown, 1819)
- Pequossette (Watertown, 1856)
- Mount Olivet (Cambridge, 1863)
- Richard C. MacLaurin (Cambridge, 1920)
- Samuel Crocker Lawrence (Medford, 1921)
Amos F. Cutter, Jr., District Deputy Grand Master; 7 Lodges
- Wyoming (Melrose, 1856)
- Mount Vernon-Galilean (Malden, 1857)
- William Sutton (Saugus, 1866)
- Palestine (Everett, 1868)
- Converse (Malden, 1887)
- Fidelity (Melrose, 1918)
- Independence (Malden, 2010)
James O. Dill, Jr., District Deputy Grand Master; 9 Lodges
- Waltham Triad (Newtonville, 1820)
- Dalhousie (Newtonville, 1860)
- Beth-Horon (Brookline, 1870)
- Norfolk (Needham, 1874)
- Norumbega Fraternity (Newtonville, 1875)
- Wellesley (Needham, 1912)
- Moses Michael Hays (Needham, 1931)
- Garden City (Newtonville, 1954)
- The Masters (Needham, 1983)
Bruce T. Marshall, District Deputy Grand Master; 7 Lodges
- Union (Norwood, 1796)
- Orient (Norwood, 1861)
- Lafayette-Dover (Norwood, 1865)
- Celestial (Westwood, 1866)
- Rabboni (Westwood, 1869)
- Prospect (Westwood, 1890)
- West Roxbury-Dorchester (Westwood, 1912)
Stanley C. Gaw, District Deputy Grand Master; 7 Lodges
- Rising Star (Stoughton, 1799)
- St. Alban's (Wrentham, 1818)
- Gate of the Temple (Stoughton, 1855)
- Blue Hill (Canton, 1863)
- Cosmopolitan (Stoughton, 1920)
- Azure (Walpole, 1921)
- J. Philip Berquist (Foxborough, 2005)
Richard F. Jope, District Deputy Grand Master; 8 Lodges
- Rural (Quincy, 1801)
- Norfolk Union (Braintree, 1819)
- Weymouth United Masonic (Weymouth, 1825)
- St. Paul's-Algonquin (Braintree, 1846)
- Delta (Braintree, 1868)
- Macedonian (Quincy, 1892)
- Euclid (Braintree, 1916)
- Milton (Quincy, 1922)
Michael A. Sandberg, District Deputy Grand Master; 8 Lodges
- Philanthropic (Marblehead, 1760)
- Essex (Salem, 1779)
- Mount Carmel (Lynn, 1805)
- Jordan (Peabody, 1808)
- Amity-Mosaic (Danvers, 1863)
- Starr King (Salem, 1864)
- Golden Fleece (Lynn, 1865)
- North Reading (North Reading, 1955)
William E. Yanakakis, District Deputy Grand Master; 6 Lodges
- The Tyrian-Ashler-Acacia (Gloucester, 1770)
- Liberty (Beverly, 1824)
- John T. Heard (Ipswich, 1864)
- Budleigh (Beverly, 1920)
- Manchester (Manchester, 1920)
- North Shore Daylight (Beverly, 1992)
Thomas M. O'Shaughnessy, District Deputy Grand Master; 9 Lodges
- St. John's (Newburyport, 1766)
- Merrimack (Haverhill, 1802)
- St. Mark's (Newburyport, 1803)
- Warren (Amesbury, 1822)
- LawrenceUnited (Lawrence, 1825)
- John Hancock (Methuen, 1860)
- Saggahew (Haverhill, 1864)
- Charles C. Dame (Georgetown, 1867)
- Bethany (Merrimac, 1868)
Stephen A. Corthell, District Deputy Grand Master; 9 Lodges
- Pentucket (Lowell, 1807)
- St. Matthew's (Andover, 1822)
- Ancient York (Lowell, 1852)
- William North (Lowell, 1867)
- Cochichewick (North Andover, 1874)
- Thomas Talbot (Billerica, 1889)
- Wamesit (Tewksbury, 1921)
- William Sewall Gardner-Kilwinning (Lowell, 1928)
- Merrimack Valley Daylight (Lawrence, 1989)
Scott T. Jareo, District Deputy Grand Master; 10 Lodges
- Star of Bethlehem (Wakefield, 1843)
- Mount Tabor (Wakefield, 1845)
- Mount Hermon (Woburn, 1854)
- Mount Horeb (Woburn, 1855)
- William Parkman (Woburn, 1864)
- Lynnfield-Zetland (Wakefield, 1867)
- Good Samaritan (Reading, 1870)
- Golden Rule (Wakefield, 1888)
- Friendship (Wilmington, 1901)
- Somerville (West Woburn, 1912)
Geoffrey Kromer, District Deputy Grand Master; 8 Lodges
- Washington (Lexington, 1796)
- Corinthian (Concord, 1797)
- Joseph Warren-Soley (Lincoln, 1856)
- Caleb Butler (Ayer, 1859)
- Simon W. Robinson(Lexington, 1870)
- Tahattawan (Littleton, 1929)
- Simonds (Burlington, 1955)
- Frank W. Thompson (Bedford, 1955)
Robert G. Jessee, District Deputy Grand Master; 6 Lodges
- Middlesex (Framingham, 1795)
- Meridian (Natick, 1797)
- United Brethren (Marlborough, 1859)
- Charles A. Welch (Maynard, 1872)
- Alpha (Framingham, 1875)
- Perfection (Framingham, 1957)
Douglas B. Freeman, District Deputy Grand Master; 6 Lodges
- Montgomery (Milford, 1797)
- John Warren (Hopkinton, 1860)
- North Star (Ashland, 1864)
- Mount Hollis (Holliston, 1865)
- Siloam (Westborough, 1866)
- Charles River (Medway, 1871)
Leland F. Ross, District Deputy Grand Master; 9 Lodges
- Bristol (North Attleboro, 1797)
- King David (Taunton, 1798)
- Social Harmony (Wareham, 1823)
- Pioneer (Somerset, 1863)
- May Flower (Middleboro, 1864)
- St. James (Mansfield, 1864)
- Excelsior (North Attleboro, 1866)
- Ezekiel Bates (Attleboro, 1870)
- Eastern Star (Rehoboth, 1923)
Peter D. Dorr, District Deputy Grand Master; 8 Lodges
- Fellowship (Bridgewater, 1797)
- Paul Revere (Brockton, 1856)
- John Cutler (East Bridgewater, 1859)
- Puritan (East Bridgewater, 1869)
- St. George (Brockton, 1877)
- Satucket (East Bridgewater, 1881)
- Baalis Sanford (Brockton, 1917)
- Wampatuck (East Bridgewater, 1946)
Joseph C. DeNicola, District Deputy Grand Master; 7 Lodges
- Old Colony (Hingham, 1792)
- Corner Stone (Duxbury, 1801)
- Plymouth (Plymouth, 1825)
- Konohassett (Cohasset, 1865)
- Phoenix (Hanover, 1873)
- Satuit (Scituate, 1875)
- Daniel Webster (Marshfield, 1964)
Edmund L. Gordon, District Deputy Grand Master; 9 Lodges
- Star in the East (New Bedford, 1823)
- Mount Hope (Fall River, 1824)
- Quittacus (New Bedford, 1857)
- Pythagorean (Marion, 1861)
- King Philip (Fall River, 1866)
- George H. Taber (Fairhaven, 1872)
- Noquochoke (South Westport, 1878)
- Abraham H. Howland Jr. (New Bedford, 1915)
- Massasoit-Narragansett (Fall River, 1915)
David W. Catten, District Deputy Grand Master; 8 Lodges
- Union (Nantucket, 1771)
- Marine (Falmouth, 1798)
- Fraternal (Centerville, 1801)
- DeWitt Clinton (Sandwich, 1855)
- Oriental-Martha's Vineyard (Oak Bluffs, 1866)
- Howard (Yarmouth, 1869)
- Mariners' (Cotuit, 1870)
- Cawnacome Sunshine (Bourne, 1992)
Henry P. Burke, District Deputy Grand Master; 7 Lodges
- King Hiram's (Provincetown, 1795)
- Mount Horeb (Dennis, 1834)
- Pilgrim (Harwich, 1859)
- Adams (Wellfleet, 1865)
- St. Martin's (Chatham, 1872)
- Universal (Orleans, 1917)
- Nauset Light (Orleans, 1996)
Kenneth M. Andrews, District Deputy Grand Master; 6 Lodges
- St. Paul (Gardner, 1791)
- Aurora (Fitchburg, 1801)
- Wilder (Leominster, 1859)
- Hope (Gardner, 1864)
- Artisan (Winchendon, 1865)
- Charles W. Moore (Fitchburg, 1865)
Robert A. Johnson, Jr., District Deputy Grand Master; 7 Lodges
- Morning Star (Worcester, 1793)
- Franklin (Grafton, 1851)
- Trinity (Clinton, 1858)
- Quinsigamond (Worcester, 1870)
- Boylston (West Boylston, 1876)
- Matthew John Whittall (Shrewsbury, 1928)
- Level (Shrewsbury, 1952)
Daniel C. Barston, District Deputy Grand Master; 9 Lodges
- Olive Branch (Millbury, 1797)
- Solomon's Temple (Uxbridge, 1818)
- Webster (Webster, 1858)
- Guiding Lights (Auburn, 1858)
- Oxford (Oxford, 1859)
- Quinebaug (Southbridge, 1859)
- Mumford River (Douglas, 1877)
- Joel H. Prouty (Auburn, 1927)
- Rose of Sharon (Charlton, 1927)
Walter J. Golden, Jr., District Deputy Grand Master; 7 Lodges
- Mount Zion (Barre, 1800)
- Quaboag (Warren, 1858)
- Eden (Ware, 1863)
- Hayden (Brookfield, 1863)
- Rufus Putnam (Rutland, 1912)
- Bay Path (West Brookfield, 1923)
- Scouters' (Holden, 2010)
William H. Paul, District Deputy Grand Master; 5 Lodges
- Republican (Greenfield, 1795)
- Harmony (Montague, 1796)
- Mountain (Shelburne Falls, 1806)
- North Quabbin (Athol, 1864)
- Mount Sugar Loaf (South Deerfield, 1912)
Robert J. O'Neill, District Deputy Grand Master; 7 Lodges
- Jerusalem (South Hadley, 1797)
- Pacific (Amherst, 1860)
- Chicopee (South Hadley, 1848)
- Mount Tom (Holyoke, 1850)
- Mount Holyoke (South Hadley, 1869)
- Vernon (Belchertown, 1869)
- Hampshire (Haydenville, 1871)
Robert W. Allard, District Deputy Grand Master; 6 Lodges
- Thomas (Palmer, 1796)
- Day Spring (Monson, 1862)
- Indian Orchard Masonic (Indian Orchard, 1864)
- Wilbraham Masonic (Wilbraham, 1870)
- Brigham (Ludlow, 1891)
- The Meadows (East Longmeadow, 1921)
Scott A. Rogers, District Deputy Grand Master; 5 Lodges
- Mount Moriah (Westfield, 1856)
- Huntington-Federal (Russell, 1866)
- Elm-Belcher (Agawam, 1870)
- Esoteric-Sherwood (Feeding Hills, 1901)
- Mount Orthodox (West Springfield, 1913)
Kevin P. Hamel, District Deputy Grand Master; 5 Lodges
- Lafayette-Greylock (North Adams, 1847)
- Berkshire (South Adams, 1857)
- Globe-Unity (Dalton, 1869)
- Upton (Cheshire, 1869)
- Williams (Williamstown, 1871)
Kevin C. McGinnis, District Deputy Grand Master; 6 Lodges
- Evening Star (Lee, 1795)
- Cincinnatus (Great Barrington, 1795)
- Wisdom (West Stockbridge, 1803)
- Mystic (Pittsfield, 1810)
- Occidental (Stockbridge, 1870)
- Crescent-Pittsfield (Pittsfield, 1873)
John B. Bamber, District Grand Master; 7 Lodges
- Bethesda (Valparaiso, Chile, 1853)
- Huelen (Santiago, Chile, 1876)
- St. John's (Concepción) (Concepción, Chile, 1884)
- Sojourners (Cristobal, Canal Zone, 1912)
- Ancon (Balboa, Canal Zone, 1912)
- Gatun (Balboa, Canal Zone, 1915)
- Eloy Alfaro (Balboa, Canal Zone, 2008)
Brian N. Watson, District Deputy Grand Master; 1 Lodge
- Sinim (Tokyo, Japan, 1903)
Scott A. Ross, District Deputy Grand Master; 1 Lodge
- Caribbean Naval (Guantánamo, Cuba, 1965)