JEFFREY B. HODGDON, Grand Master
- 1 QUARTERLY COMMUNICATIONS
- 2 SPECIAL COMMUNICATIONS
- 3 FEAST OF ST. JOHN THE EVANGELIST
- 4 LIST OF LODGES IN MASSACHUSETTS BY DISTRICT: 2006
- 4.1 DISTRICT 1
- 4.2 DISTRICT 2
- 4.3 DISTRICT 3
- 4.4 DISTRICT 4
- 4.5 DISTRICT 5
- 4.6 DISTRICT 6
- 4.7 DISTRICT 7
- 4.8 DISTRICT 8
- 4.9 DISTRICT 9
- 4.10 DISTRICT 10
- 4.11 DISTRICT 11
- 4.12 DISTRICT 12
- 4.13 DISTRICT 13
- 4.14 DISTRICT 14
- 4.15 DISTRICT 15
- 4.16 DISTRICT 16
- 4.17 DISTRICT 17
- 4.18 DISTRICT 18
- 4.19 DISTRICT 19
- 4.20 DISTRICT 20
- 4.21 DISTRICT 21
- 4.22 DISTRICT 22
- 4.23 DISTRICT 23
- 4.24 DISTRICT 24
- 4.25 DISTRICT 25
- 4.26 DISTRICT 26
- 4.27 DISTRICT 27
- 4.28 DISTRICT 28
- 4.29 DISTRICT 29
- 4.30 DISTRICT 30
- 4.31 DISTRICT 31
- 4.32 PANAMA CANAL DISTRICT
- 4.33 CHILE DISTRICT
- 4.34 CHINA DISTRICT
- 4.35 CUBA DISTRICT
(held at Masonic Temple, Boston)
- 03/08: 2006-21;
- 06/08: 2006-59;
- 09/14: 2006-97;
- 12/14: 2006-161; (Annual Communication)
- 2006-31: Greetings to Grand Representatives.
- 2006-34: Presentations.
- 2006-41: Grand Lodge Library dedication. Note: A brief history of the Library is provided in the Grand Master's remarks beginning on Page 2006-41.
- 2006-71: Greetings to Grand Representatives.
- 2006-78: Report of the Committee on Records.
- 2006-78: Presentations.
- 2006-107: Greetings to Grand Representatives.
- 2006-111: Report of the Committee on Records.
- 2006-111: Budget for 2007 (motion only).
- 2006-175: Greetings to Grand Representatives.
- 2006-193: Re-election of Grand Master Jeffrey B. Hodgdon. Election of other Grand Lodge officers.
- 2006-194: Presentations.
- Visits by Grand Master Hodgdon, beginning on Page 2006-213:
- Mount Moriah, Westfield (02/11; 150th Anniversary; Special Communication)
- St. George #16, Warren, Maine (03/11; 200th Anniversary; Special Communication)
- Frank W. Thompson, Bedford (04/18; 50th Anniversary; Special Communication)
- Mount Horeb (Woburn) (04/22; 150th Anniversary)
- North Reading, North Reading (09/23; 50th Anniversary)
- Mountain, Shelburne Falls (10/06; 200th Anniversary; Special Communication)
- Paul Revere, Brockton (10/14; 150th Anniversary; Special Communication)
- Joseph Warren-Soley, Lincoln (11/04; 150th Anniversary; Special Communication)
- Lodge visits:
- Simon W. Robinson, Lexington (01/09)
- Norfolk, Needham (01/14; reception for Deputy Grand Master William E. Holland)
- Trip to Panama; visits with Sojourners, Ancon, Gatun (01/20-01/30)
- (unknown lodge, Norwood) (02/04; reception for Senior Grand Warden Richard B. Burgess)
- Marine, Falmouth (02/06)
- Budleigh (03/04; held in Salem; reception for Junior Grand Warden Donald M. Moran)
- Winslow Lewis, Boston (03/10)
- Charles C. Dame, Georgetown (04/07; table lodge)
- Simon W. Robinson, Lexington (04/10)
- Winslow Lewis, Boston (04/14)
- The Masters, Newtonville (04/19; Ladies' Night)
- The Harvard, Cambridge (04/20)
- Daniel Webster, Marshfield (05/08)
- John Warren, Hopkinton (05/09)
- Winslow Lewis, Boston (05/12)
- The Masters, Newtonville (05/17; installation)
- Simon W. Robinson, Lexington (06/12)
- Mariners', Cotuit (06/27)
- Lawrence United, Lawrence (09/06l installation)
- Simon W. Robinson, Lexington (09/11)
- Charles W. Moore, Fitchburg (09/15)
- The Massachusetts, Boston (09/16; installation)
- The Tyrian-Acacia, Gloucester (10/10; installation)
- The Masters, Newtonville (10/18)
- Grand Lodge of Iran (in Exile) (10/21)
- Grand Lodge of Georgia (10/23-10/25)
- Grand Lodge of Virginia (11/09-11/11)
- The Masters, Newtonville (11/15)
- Lodge of St. Andrew, Boston (11/28; Grand Master's Dinner)
- Lodge of St. Andrew, Boston (11/30; Feast of St. Andrew)
- Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania (12/08-12/09)
- Visits by other Grand Lodge officers begin on Page 2006-217.
- 2006-223: Audit.
Grand Constitutions Amendment Proposals
Grand Master's Address
- 03/08: 2006-35; Masonic Membeship Momentum: opening remarks; schedule; Grand Master's Appeal; Campaign for Masonry; Grand Master's Picnic; April 17th parades; membeship; library; conclusion.
- 06/14: 2006-79; Achieving Our Greatness: opening remarks; membership; scholarships; public relations; Grand Master's Picnic; library and museum; Masonic Health System; schedule; conclusion.
- 09/13: 2006-112; Staying the Course: opening remarks; membership; ruling on paperwork; Campaign for Masonry; schedule; candidates for Grand Warden; death of M.W. Fred Kirby Bauer; conclusion.
- 12/13: 2006-195; The Third Step: opening remarks; membership; Commitment to Masonry; Grand Lodge Dues; discipline; CHIP; Grand Lodge Building; schedule; conclusion; scholarship; library; insurance; service; education; CHIP; visits; medals.
Lodge By-Law Changes
- 03/08: 2006-29;
- 06/14: 2006-67;
- Full Codes : none.
- Amendments: Ashler, Aurora, Blue Hill, Caribbean Naval, Eden, Franklin, The Harvard, Liberty, Major General Henry Knox, Marine (with changes), Morning Star, Moses Michael Hays, Mount Olivet (with changes), Norfolk Union (with changes), Oxford (with changes), St. John's (Newburyport), St. Mark's, Star of Bethlehem, Waltham Triad, Williams; approved.
- 09/13: 2006-105;
- 12/13: 2006-172;
Necrologies and Memorials
- 03/08: 2006-32; Rt. Wor. Robert William LaPierre, Past District Deputy Grand Master.
- 06/14: 2006-72; Rt. Wor. Nathan Nuel Rosenhek, Past District Deputy Grand Master, Past Grand Steward.
- 06/14: 2006-72; Rt. Wor. Wayne Frederick Hoyle, Past District Deputy Grand Master.
- 06/14: 2006-73; Rt. Wor. George Harvey Ellis, Past District Deputy Grand Master, Past Grand Steward.
- 06/14: 2006-73; Rt. Wor. Frank Stanley Reynolds, Past District Deputy Grand Master.
- 06/14: 2006-73; Rt. Wor. Walton Hersey Jenkins, II, Past District Deputy Grand Master.
- 06/14: 2006-73; Rt. Wor. Lloyd Stanley Blair, Past District Deputy Grand Master.
- 09/13: 2006-107; Rt. Wor. George Milton Rogers, Jr., Past District Deputy Grand Master.
- 09/13: 2006-108; Rt. Wor. Gomer Ellwood Bowen, Past District Deputy Grand Master.
- 09/13: 2006-108; Rt. Wor. Robert Henry Stevens, Past Senior Grand Warden.
- 09/13: 2006-108; Rt. Wor. Arnold Benjamin Shaw, Past District Deputy Grand Master.
- 09/13: 2006-108; Rt. Wor. Waldo Albert Howe, Past District Deputy Grand Master.
- 12/13: 2006-185; Rt. Wor. John Richard Lundgren, Past District Deputy Grand Master.
Past Grand Master Bauer
Petitions for Charters
- 12/13: 2006-182. Petition by William Sewall Gardner and Kilwinning, as William Sewall Gardiner-Kilwinning; granted.
Petitions for Dispensation for New Lodges
- 01/21: 2006-11; Balboa, Panama. Visit to the District Grand Lodge.
- 2006-12: Grand Lodge opened and was received by Rt. Wor. Victor D. Cruz, District Grand Master.
- 2006-12: Installation of District officers.
- 2006-12: Dedication of the new Lodge room "in the traditional Masonic manner."
- 2006-12: Presentations. Address by the Grand Master.
- 02/11: 2006-15; Westfield. 150th Anniversary of Mount Moriah Lodge.
- 03/12: 2006-45; Warren, Maine. 200th Anniversary of St. George #16.
- 2006-45: Grand Lodge opened and was received by Most Wor. Claire Tusch, Grand Master of Maine.
- 2006-46: Rededication of lodge hall. Presentations.
- 2006-46: Remarks by the Grand Master.
- 04/08: 2006-47; Bourne. Consolidation of Cawnacome Sunshine and Metacomet Daylight, as Cawnacome Sunshine.
- 2006-48: Grand Lodge opened and was received by the Masters of the two Lodges.
- 2006-48: Merger ceremony, described in detail.
- 2006-51: Installation of the officers of Cawnacome Sunshine Lodge.
- 2006-51: Remarks by the Grand Master; remarks by other Brothers.
- 04/18: 2006-53; Bedford. 50th Anniversary of Frank W. Thompson Lodge.
- 06/16: 2006-87; East Longmeadow. Consolidation of Esoteric and Samuel D. Sherwood, as Esoteric-Sherwood.
- 2006-88: Grand Lodge opened and was received by the Masters of the two Lodges.
- 2006-88: Merger ceremony, described in detail.
- 2006-91: Installation of the officers of Esoteric-Sherwood Lodge.
- 2006-91: Remarks by the Grand Master and other Brothers.
- 06/27: 2006-93; Cotuit. Presentation of a 50-Year Past Master's Certificate.
- 2006-94: Grand Lodge opened in "an historic building located next to Mariners' Lodge" and was received by the Master, Wor. David A. Nailor.
- 2006-94: Presentation of a 50-year Past Master's Certificate to Rt. Wor. Waldo A. Howe. Note: Rt. Wor. Bro. Howe died on 08/11/2006, as reported on Page 2006-109.
- 2006-94: Remarks by the Grand Master and other Brethren.
- 09/09: 2006-119; Charlton. Dedication of Overlook.
- 2006-120: Grand Lodge opened at the Lodge room in the Overlook Building.
- 2006-120: Dedication ceremony "in accordance with ancient form."
- 2006-120: Address by the Grand Master at dedication, reproduced in full.
- 2006-122: Remarks by Rt. Wor. David C. Turner and other Brothers and guests.
- 10/05: 2006-125; Marblehead. Consolidation of Wayfarers and Philanthropic, as Philanthropic.
- 2006-126: Grand Lodge opened and was received by the Masters of the two Lodges.
- 2006-126: Merger ceremony, described in detail.
- 2006-129: Installation of the officers of Philanthropic Lodge.
- 2006-129: Remarks by the Grand Master and other Brothers.
- 10/06: 2006-131; Shelburne Falls. 200th Anniversary of Mountain Lodge.
- 2006-131: Opening of Grand Lodge by Most Wor. Albert T. Ames as Acting Grand Master, as the Grand Master was "hopelessly tied up in a traffic jam on I-91 with no possibility of reaching the Masonic Hall in adequate time." Reception by Wor. Jud Tower of Mountain Lodge.
- 2006-132: Recess to Stillwaters Restaurant in Charlemont; arrival of the Grand Master.
- 2006-132: Presentations. Remarks by the Grand Master and other Brothers.
- 10/09: 2006-135; Lynn. Consolidation of Bethlehem and Mount Carmel, as Mount Carmel.
- 2006-136: Grand Lodge opened and was received by the Masters of the two Lodges.
- 2006-136: Merger ceremony, described in detail.
- 2006-139: Installation of the officers of Mount Carmel Lodge.
- 2006-139: Remarks by the Grand Master and other Brothers.
- 10/14: 2006-141; Brockton. 150th Anniversary of Paul Revere Lodge.
- 11/04: 2006-151; Lincoln. 150th Anniversary of Joseph Warren-Soley Lodge.
- 2006-151: Grand Lodge opened and was received by Wor. Christopher Ray, Master of Joseph Warren-Soley Lodge.
- 2006-152: Remarks by the Grand Master and other Brethren.
- 2006-153ff: History of Joseph Warren-Soley Lodge, by Wor. Donald L. Dawes. Includes biographical sketches of Joseph Warren and John Soley.
FEAST OF ST. JOHN THE EVANGELIST
(held at Masonic Temple, Boston, 12/27/2006)
- 2006-243: Opening and roll call.
- 2006-249: Reception of guests, including Grand Representatives.
- 2006-250: Report of Grand Secretary; 1,599 diplomas issued. List of lodges not represented in Grand Lodge in 2006, as well as the past 2 years.
- 2006-251: Installation of Grand Master Jeffrey Black Hodgdon. Installation of other Grand Officers.
- 2006-254: Feast of St. John. Toasts and names of speakers:
- 2006-254: The Grand Master.
- 2006-255: Deputy Grand Master Joseph S. Mozzone.
- 2006-258: Most Wor. Ronald G. Belanger, Past Grand Master of Maryland. (Text not included.)
LIST OF LODGES IN MASSACHUSETTS BY DISTRICT: 2006
There were 31 districts in Massachusetts in 2006 (numbered 1 through 31), as well as districts for Chile, China, the Caribbean and Panama.
Lawrence J. Smith, Jr., District Deputy Grand Master; 9 Lodges
- St. John's (Boston, 1733)
- Lodge of St. Andrew, (Boston, 1752)
- The Massachusetts (Boston, 1770)
- Columbian (Boston, 1796)
- Mount Lebanon (Boston, 1801)
- Mount Tabor (Boston, 1846)
- The Consolidated (Boston, 1854)
- Winslow Lewis (Boston, 1855)
- Joseph Webb (Boston, 1876)
Mark H. Norton, District Deputy Grand Master; 9 Lodges + 1 U.D.
- Amicable (Cambridge, 1805)
- Mount Olivet (Cambridge, 1863)
- Mizpah-Faith (Cambridge, 1867)
- Charity (Cambridge, 1869)
- Richard C. MacLaurin (Cambridge, 1920)
- The Harvard (Cambridge, 1922)
- Major General Henry Knox (Boston, 1926)
- The DeMolay (Boston, 1975)
- Logia America (Cambridge, 1993)
- Keystone (Boston, U.D.)
Herbert W. Mower, District Deputy Grand Master; 5 Lodges
- King Solomon's (Charlestown, 1783)
- Mystic Valley (Arlington, 1797)
- Bethesda (Brighton, 1819)
- Pequossette (Watertown, 1856)
- Somerville (West Somerville, 1912)
Harlan L. Woods, District Deputy Grand Master; 9 Lodges
- Wyoming (Melrose, 1856)
- Mount Vernon-Galilean (Malden, 1857)
- Hammatt-Ocean (Saugus, 1859)
- William Sutton (Saugus, 1866)
- Palestine (Everett, 1868)
- Converse (Malden, 1887)
- Seaview (Revere, 1917)
- Fidelity (Melrose, 1918)
- Mount Scopus (Malden, 1930)
Jeffrey L. Gardner, District Deputy Grand Master; 11 Lodges
- Waltham Triad (Newtonville, 1820)
- Dalhousie (Newtonville, 1860)
- Beth-Horon (Brookline, 1870)
- Norfolk (Needham, 1874)
- Norumbega Fraternity (Newtonville, 1875)
- Shawmut (Newtonville, 1911)
- Wellesley (Needham, 1912)
- Nehoiden (Needham, 1927)
- Moses Michael Hays (Needham, 1931)
- Garden City (Newtonville, 1954)
- The Masters (Newtonville, 1983)
Peter Randall, District Deputy Grand Master; 9 Lodges
- Union (Norwood, 1796)
- Orient (Norwood, 1861)
- Lafayette-Dover (Norwood, 1865)
- Eliot-Hyde Park (Westwood, 1866)
- Rabboni (Milton, 1869)
- Constellation (Dedham, 1871)
- Prospect (Roslindale, 1890)
- West Roxbury-Dorchester (Dorchester, 1912)
- Azure (Walpole, 1921)
James W. Pearce, III, District Deputy Grand Master; 5 Lodges
- Rising Star (Stoughton, 1799)
- Gate of the Temple (Stoughton, 1855)
- Blue Hill (Canton, 1863)
- Euclid (Boston, 1916)
- Cosmopolitan (Stoughton, 1920)
David S. Elsner, District Deputy Grand Master; 7 Lodges
- Rural (Quincy, 1801)
- Norfolk Union (Randolph, 1819)
- Weymouth United Masonic (Weymouth, 1825)
- St. Paul's-Algonquin (Braintree, 1846)
- Delta (Braintree, 1868)
- Macedonian (Quincy, 1893)
- Milton (Milton, 1922)
Arthur C. Bisenti, Jr., District Deputy Grand Master; 7 Lodges
- Philanthropic (Marblehead, 1760)
- Essex (Salem, 1791)
- Mount Carmel (Lynn, 1805)
- Jordan (Peabody, 1808)
- Amity-Mosaic (Danvers, 1863)
- Starr King (Salem, 1864)
- Golden Fleece (Lynn, 1864)
- Wayfarers (Swampscott, 1914) merged into Philanthropic 10/05
- Bethlehem (Lynn, 1920) merged into Mount Carmel 10/09
Mason W. Russell, District Deputy Grand Master; 7 Lodges
- The Tyrian-Acacia (Gloucester, 1770)
- Liberty (Beverly, 1824)
- Ashler (Rockport, 1851)
- John T. Heard (Ipswich, 1864)
- Budleigh (Beverly, 1921)
- Manchester (Manchester, 1920)
- North Shore Daylight (Beverly, 1992)
Paul C. Rogers, Jr., District Deputy Grand Master; 9 Lodges
- St. John's (Newburyport, 1766)
- Merrimack (Haverhill, 1802)
- St. Mark's (Newburyport, 1803)
- Warren (Amesbury, 1822)
- LawrenceUnited (Lawrence, 1825)
- John Hancock (Methuen, 1860)
- Saggahew (Haverhill, 1864)
- Charles C. Dame (Georgetown, 1867)
- Bethany (Merrimac, 1868)
Timothy Hanks, District Deputy Grand Master; 10 Lodges
- Pentucket (Lowell, 1807)
- St. Matthew's (Andover, 1822)
- Ancient York (Lowell, 1852)
- Kilwinning (Lowell, 1866)
- William North (Lowell, 1867)
- Cochichewick (North Andover, 1874)
- Thomas Talbot (Billerica, 1889)
- Wamesit (Tewksbury, 1921)
- William Sewall Gardner (Lowell, 1928)
- Merrimack Valley Daylight (Lawrence, 1990)
David J. Raymond, District Deputy Grand Master; 9 Lodges
- Star of Bethlehem (Wakefield, 1844)
- Mount Hermon (Medford, 1854)
- Mount Horeb (Woburn, 1855)
- William Parkman (Winchester, 1864)
- Lynnfield-Zetland (Lynnfield, 1867)
- Good Samaritan (Reading, 1870)
- Golden Rule (Wakefield, 1888)
- Friendship (Wilmington, 1901)
- North Reading (North Reading, 1955)
Ernest A. Bean, District Deputy Grand Master; 9 Lodges
- Washington (Lexington, 1796)
- Corinthian (Concord, 1797)
- Joseph Warren-Soley (Boston, 1856)
- Caleb Butler (Ayer, 1859)
- Simon W. Robinson(Lexington, 1870)
- Charles A. Welch (Maynard, 1872)
- Tahattawan (Littleton, 1929)
- Simonds (Burlington, 1955)
- Frank W. Thompson (Bedford, 1955)
Peter Simmons, District Deputy Grand Master; 11 Lodges
Tabular: 2006-A17; note that the Proceedings list has the wrong recapitulation
- Middlesex (Framingham, 1795)
- Meridian (Watertown, 1797)
- Montgomery (Milford, 1797)
- United Brethren (Marlborough, 1859)
- John Warren (Hopkinton, 1860)
- Mount Hollis (Holliston, 1864)
- North Star (Ashland, 1864)
- Siloam (Westborough, 1866)
- Charles River (Medway, 1871)
- Alpha (Framingham, 1875)
- Perfection (Framingham, 1957)
George C. Upper, District Deputy Grand Master; 11 Lodges
- Bristol (North Attleboro, 1797)
- King David (Taunton, 1798)
- St. Alban's (Wrentham, 1818)
- Mount Hope (Fall River, 1824)
- Pioneer (Somerset, 1863)
- May Flower (Middleboro, 1864)
- St. James (Mansfield, 1864)
- Excelsior (Franklin, 1866)
- Ezekiel Bates (Attleboro, 1870)
- Eastern Star (Rehoboth, 1924)
- Metacomet Daylight (Taunton, 1989) merged into Cawnacome Sunshine 04/08
- J. Philip Berquist (Foxborough, 2004)
William R. Kennedy, District Deputy Grand Master; 8 Lodges
- Fellowship (Bridgewater, 1797)
- Paul Revere (North Bridgewater, 1856)
- John Cutler (Abington, 1859)
- Puritan (East Bridgewater, 1869)
- St. George (Brockton, 1877)
- Satucket (East Bridgewater, 1881)
- Baalis Sanford (Brockton, 1917)
- Wampatuck (East Bridgewater, 1946)
H. Lee Potter, District Deputy Grand Master; 7 Lodges
- Old Colony (Hingham, 1792)
- Corner Stone (Duxbury, 1801)
- Plymouth (Plymouth, 1825)
- Konohassett (Cohasset, 1864)
- Phoenix (Hanover, 1873)
- Satuit (Scituate, 1875)
- Daniel Webster (Marshfield, 1964)
John E. Cottrill, District Deputy Grand Master; 9 Lodges
- Social Harmony (Middleboro, 1823)
- Star in the East (New Bedford, 1823)
- Quittacus (New Bedford, 1865)
- Pythagorean (Marion, 1861)
- King Philip (Fall River, 1866)
- George H. Taber (Fairhaven, 1872)
- Noquochoke (South Westport, 1878)
- Abraham H. Howland Jr. (New Bedford, 1915)
- Massasoit-Narragansett (Fall River, 1915)
Arne Grepstad, District Deputy Grand Master; 8 Lodges
- Union (Nantucket, 1771)
- Marine (Falmouth, 1798)
- Fraternal (Centerville, 1801)
- DeWitt Clinton (Sandwich, 1855)
- Oriental-Martha's Vineyard (Oak Bluffs, 1859)
- Howard (Yarmouth, 1869)
- Mariners' (Cotuit, 1871)
- Cawnacome Sunshine (Bourne, 1992)
W. Bradford Morse, District Deputy Grand Master; 7 Lodges
- King Hiram's (Provincetown, 1795)
- Mount Horeb (Dennis, 1854)
- Pilgrim (Harwich, 1859)
- Adams (Wellfleet, 1865)
- St. Martin's (Chatham, 1872)
- Universal (Orleans, 1917)
- Nauset Light (Orleans, 1998)
Edward N. Thompson, District Deputy Grand Master; 6 Lodges
- St. Paul (Ayer, 1797)
- Aurora (Leominster, 1801)
- Wilder (Leominster, 1859)
- Hope (Gardner, 1864)
- Artisan (Winchendon, 1865)
- Charles W. Moore (Fitchburg, 1865)
Timothy J. Kelly, District Deputy Grand Master; 7 Lodges
- Morning Star (Worcester, 1793)
- Franklin (Grafton, 1851)
- Trinity (Clinton, 1858)
- Quinsigamond (Worcester, 1870)
- Boylston (West Boylston, 1876)
- Matthew John Whittall (Shrewsbury, 1928)
- Level (Worcester, 1952)
Windsor H. Bigelow, III, District Deputy Grand Master; 9 Lodges
- Olive Branch (Millbury, 1797)
- Solomon's Temple (Uxbridge, 1818)
- Webster (Webster, 1858)
- Guiding Lights (Auburn, 1858)
- Oxford (Oxford, 1859)
- Quinebaug (Southbridge, 1859)
- Mumford River (Douglas, 1877)
- Joel H. Prouty (Auburn, 1927)
- Rose of Sharon (Charlton, 1927)
Andrew G. Robinson, District Deputy Grand Master; 7 Lodges
- Mount Zion (Barre, 1800)
- Quaboag (Warren, 1858)
- Eden (Ware, 1863)
- Hayden (Brookfield, 1863)
- Spencer (Spencer, 1871)
- Rufus Putnam (Rutland, 1912)
- Bay Path (West Brookfield, 1923)
John H. Doughty, IV, District Deputy Grand Master; 5 Lodges
- Republican (Greenfield, 1795)
- Harmony (Northfield, 1796)
- Mountain (Shelburne Falls, 1806)
- Orange (Orange, 1859)
- Star-Athol (Athol, 1864)
Brian Marsh, District Deputy Grand Master; 6 Lodges
- Jerusalem (South Hadley, 1797)
- Pacific (Amherst, 1860)
- Mount Tom (Holyoke, 1850)
- Mount Holyoke (South Hadley, 1869)
- Vernon (Belchertown, 1869)
- Hampshire (Haydenville, 1871)
Jeffery M. Lowe, District Deputy Grand Master; 7 Lodges
- Thomas (Palmer, 1796)
- Indian Orchard Masonic (Springfield, 1817) merged 06/16
- Day Spring (Monson, 1862)
- Wilbraham Masonic (Wilbraham, 1870)
- Brigham (Ludlow, 1891)
- Charles C. Spellman (East Longmeadow, 1921)
- Samuel D. Sherwood (Springfield, 1921) merged into Esoteric-Sherwood 06/16
- Longmeadow (Longmeadow, 1931)
Stanley L. LaBreque, District Deputy Grand Master; 6 Lodges
- Chicopee (Chicopee, 1848)
- Mount Moriah (Westfield, 1856)
- Huntington-Federal (Russell, 1866)
- Elm-Belcher (Agawam, 1870)
- Esoteric-Sherwood (Springfield, 1909) merged 06/16
- Mount Orthodox (West Springfield, 1913)
Robert J. Ciempa, District Deputy Grand Master; 6 Lodges
- Lafayette-Greylock (North Adams, 1847)
- Berkshire (South Adams, 1857)
- Globe (Hinsdale, 1869)
- Upton (Cheshire, 1869)
- Williams (Williamstown, 1871)
- Unity (Dalton, 1896)
George A. Hadley, District Deputy Grand Master; 6 Lodges
- Cincinnatus (Great Barrington, 1795)
- Evening Star (Lenox, 1795)
- Wisdom (West Stockbridge, 1803)
- Mystic (Pittsfield, 1810)
- Occidental (Stockbridge, 1870)
- Crescent-Pittsfield (Pittsfield, 1873)
Victor D. Cruz, District Deputy Grand Master; 3 Lodges
- Sojourners (Cristobal, Canal Zone, 1912)
- Ancon (Ancon, Canal Zone, 1913)
- Gatun (Empire, Canal Zone, 1915)
Daniel E. Cerda, District Deputy Grand Master; 3 Lodges
- Bethesda (Valparaiso, Chile, 1854)
- Huelen (Santiago, Chile, 1876)
- St. John's (Concepción) (Concepción, Chile, 1884)
Frederick Shane, District Deputy Grand Master; 5 Lodges
- Ancient Landmark (Shanghai, China, 1863) In recess
- Shanghai (Shanghai, China, 1903) In recess
- Sinim (Tokyo, Japan, 1903)
- International (Peking, China, 1915) In recess
- Hykes Memorial (Tientsin, China, 1922) In recess
Victor D. Cruz, District Deputy Grand Master; 1 Lodge
- Caribbean Naval (Guantánamo, Cuba, 1966)