JEREMY GRIDLEY, Grand Master
- I-91: Note and correspondence on Crown Point Lodge.
- 10/26: I-92; British Coffee House, Boston.
- Lodges represented: Master's, First, Second
- "The following Lodges were called to attend:" "Surranam", Maryland, Elizabeth Town, New Haven,New London, Newport, Providence, Marblehead, Portsmouth, Falmouth, Québec, Halifax, "Louisbourge", Newfoundland
- I-93: "Voted that a Copy Book be provided by the Grand Treasurer in which shall be recorded all Letters petitions & Constitutions to and from the Grand Master & this Grand Lodge."
- 06/24: I-90; Roxbury.
- I-90: "Being the Feast of St. John the Baptist. The Right Worshipfull Jeremy Gridley Esq Grand Master summond the Brethren to Attend him at the Grey Hound Tavern in Roxbury where was Held a Grand Lodge and the Feast was Celebrated as usual."
- I-91: List of attendees.
- 12/27: I-92; Bunch of Grapes Tavern, Boston.
- I-92: "Being the Feast of St. John the Evangelist. The Right Worshipfull Jeremy Gridley Esqr. summond the Brethren to attend him at the Bunch of Grapes Tavern in Boston where was held a Grand Lodge the Feast was Celebrated the Day as Usual."
- I-93: List of attendees.
LIST OF LODGES IN ST. JOHN'S GRAND LODGE JURISDICTION: 1764
|2||Portsmouth (N.H.)||St. John's (Portsmouth)||06/24/1736|
|4||Newfoundland||St. John's, Newfoundland||12/24/1746|
|6||Newport, Rhode Island||St. John's Newport||12/27/1749|
|7||Halifax, Nova Scotia||Halifax||07/19/1750|
|8||Annapolis, Maryland||Annapolis, Maryland||08/12/1750 no record after 1764|
|9||New Haven, Connecticut||Hiram||11/12/1750|
|10||New London, Connecticut||Lodge at New London||01/12/1753|
|11||Middletown, Connecticut||St. John's, Middletown||02/04/1754|
|12||Providence, Rhode Island||St. John's, Cranston||01/18/1757|
|13||Newport, Rhode Island||Master's, Newport||03/20/1759|
|14||Marblehead||Lodge at Marblehead||03/25/1760|
|17||Falmouth (Portland) (Maine)||Portland||03/30/1762|
|18||Elizabeth Town, New Jersey||Temple||07/28/1762|
|20||Pitt County, North Carolina||Pitt County||10/26/1764|
OTHER LODGES IN MASSACHUSETTS: 1764
|1||Boston||Lodge of St. Andrew||11/30/1756 Chartered by the Grand Lodge of Scotland|