Revision as of 20:08, 28 October 2021 by Hotc1733
ANNUAL SESSION, 09/18/1804
Meeting held at Mason's Hall, Boston (ChI-34):
The Grand Chapter opened.
Grand Chapter voted as follows:
- That the committee "to act on the communication made by John Mitchell, K. H., P. R. S., of Charleston, So. Carolina" was given leave to sit further.
- For a committee of Companions Fowle, Purkitt and Harrison to "procure suitable clothing, jewels and a seal" for the Grand Chapter.
- That the Grand Chapter would not entertain petitions for relief.
- That a list of the new officers be published in newspapers in Newburyport and Boston.
- For a committee of Companions Russell, Otis, Harrison, Fowle and White to "attend to and act on the communication from the Grand Royal Arch Chapter of Rhode Island.
- That the Secretary report on elections to other Grand Chapters.
The meeting elected the following officers for the Grand Royal Arch Chapter for the ensuing year:
- Timothy Bigelow, Grand High Priest
- Benjamin Russell, Deputy Grand High Priest
- Gilman White, Grand King
- Abraham Perkins, Grand Scribe
- Elisha Sigourney, Grand Treasurer
- Edward Horsman, Grand Secretary
- Ezra Ripley, Grand Chaplain
- Henry Purkitt, Grand Marshal
- Amos Tappan, Grand Steward
- John B. Hammatt, Grand Steward
- William Learned, Grand Steward
- Andrew Frothingham, Jr., Grand Steward
- Jeremiah Folsom, Inside Sentinel
- William Tarbox, Grand Outside Tyler
SPECIAL MEETING, 10/17/1804
LIST OF CHAPTERS IN MASSACHUSETTS: 1804
|No.||Location||Lodge||Precedence Date||Chartering Body|