Created 1849; reinstituted 1854.
DISTRICT DEPUTY GRAND MASTERS
Past Grand Masters in bold.
N: Necrology from Proceedings
SN: Supplemental Necrology (from Grand Lodge Membership File)
Note: the 10th district was converted to a Special Deputy position in 1851. The new 10th district was assigned to the western part of Massachusetts.
- John A. Gamber, 1854; Hampden; SN
- Charles Mattoon, 1855-1856; Harmony; SN
- W.B.C. Parsons, 1857-1861
- E. P. Graves, 1862-1864; Republican; SN
- David W. Crafts, 1865-1866