Revision as of 21:40, 8 February 2012 by 220.127.116.11
- Pages for all lodges in place. Lodge page refs done through 2010.
Main Page: Lodges
- Year pages done 1733-2010. 1754-1791 in skeleton form only. Deputy Grand Masters on all pages, missing SGW/JGW for St. John's Grand Lodge through 1792.
- Changed to District format for 1803 onward.
- Marked lodge charters supposedly surrendered in June 1834.
- Changed to "by precedence" format for 1849 onward, lacking district info. (Conjectural districts 1836-48).
- Added lodges with dispensations but never chartered to main lodges page.
- Added Army lodges (American Civil War) to main lodges page.
- Changed to District format for 1867 onward. Updated lodge pages with district info.
- Permanent officers and Grand Masters added to pages through the present.
- Lodge links and memorial links for 1867-82, 1883-1910, 1911-1926, 1927-2003 districts.
Main Page: Years
- References to lodges and years added to all location pages.
- Building corner-stone layings and hall dedications added through 2010.
Main Page: Places
- Links for all Grand Masters, including notations on other Grand Offices held (Deputy Grand Master, Senior Grand Warden, Junior Grand Warden) through the present.
- Links for all Deputy Grand Masters, Senior Grand Wardens, Junior Grand Wardens through the present.
- Year pages updated with links through 2010.
- Pages created for all permanent members. People page marked with © and ¶ for pages with pictures and text included.
- Added a Portraits page; up to date through 2010.
- Added a Memorials page; up to date through 2010.
- Added Necrology pages, covering 1960-2010.
- Updated necrology page with links.
- The individual entries have been broken up alphabetically into individual pages.
- Biographical sketches and memorials in the Proceedings added through 2005 for non-Permanent Members, organized alphabetically under Other Brothers section. Also added necrologies not listed in the Proceedings, ongoing.
- Added a Living Past Grand Masters page; up to date through the present.
- Added pictures, terms, charters, rulings links to Grand Masters through the present.
- Added a Feast of St. John Speeches page, up to date through 2010.
Main Page: People
Main Page: Districts
- Current District layout page in place.
- Created summary pages for District Deputies, 1867 forward.
- District History:
- 1803 alignments
- 1821 re-districting
- Added 13th District from 1826.
- 1836 re-districting.
- Added 1849 re-districting.
- Added district information for 1855-1863. (Possible changes in district alignments 1864-1866.)
- 16 districts 1867 and after.
- 28 districts 1883 and after.
- 32 districts 1911 and after.
- 33rd District in 1912.
- Redistricting in 1927, with two districts numbered 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 13, 18, 21, and 32, and three districts numbered 4. DDGMs added through 2003.
- Realignment in 1931, affecting the 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd and 28th Districts.
- District mergers in 1990, 1995 (4th Districts).
- Redistricting in 2003, with subsequent adjustments.
Main Page: Organizational Documents
- Added 1792 and 1811 Grand Constitutions, and amendment refs will have links to appropriate section and notes on changes. Also added 1817 Act of Incorporation and the 1819 By-Laws.
- Added 1833 surrender of the Act of Incorporation.
- Added 1843 Grand Constitutions. Links to 1819 By-Laws.
- Added 1859 Act of Incorporation and Additional Provisions.
- Added 1916 Additional Provisions.
- Added extensive 1860 and 1861 modifications to Grand Constitutions in accordance with the new Act of Incorporation.
- Added 1918 Grand Constitutions.
- Added 1930 Grand Constitutions.
- Added 1871 Henry Price Address.
- Added 1906 Address on Early Masonic History.
- Added 1908 Fraudulent Use Act.
- Added Declaration of Principles.
- Added 1940 Resolution of Sympathy.
- Added 1944 Proclamation on Masonry Serving the Armed Forces.
- Added 1946 Report on Negro Freemasonry and follow on revocation.
- Added 1952 Answer to Anti-Masonic Propaganda.
- Added 1953 Grand Constitutions.
- Added 1981 Grand Master's Award.
- Added 1994 Vision Statement and Goals.
- Added 1995 Prince Hall GM Edgar MacLean's Remarks.
- Added 1998 Massachusetts Proclamation.
- Added 2002 Report on Age For Membership.
- Added 2003 Resolution on Games of Chance.
- Added an Attendance Summary page for the Anti-Masonic period. Revised based on lodge histories.
- Added an Edicts page; up to date through 2011. This page may have to be split as it is very large.
- Page for lodges by district in place.
- All lodge pages created from converter output and imported. Lodge merger information incorporated.
- Need to check on lodges chartered by the GLMA or its predecessors and create a link in Massachusetts area.
- Pages for all lodges in place.
- Page for lodges by district and lodges by number (including surrendered, revoked, merged) in place.
- Pages for all lodges in place, including charter info. Need to update pages to reflect mergers, etc.
- In process.